• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to the registry awards?

13 posts in this topic

According to the last word on the CS web site, the 7th was the big announcement! Alas, the business day has come and gone on the east coast... confused.gif

Hoot

• Administrator

Our techs are working on getting the results up...we hit a little technical snag today that is giving us a bit of a problem 893frustrated.gif. I am sorry for the delay.

Congrats to the other winners as well!

I'm blown away that my set was chosen as one of the 5 best presented. Thanks to NGC for the recognition, and the whole concept!

blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks everyone! You guys have been great inspiration and education!

Congrats to all the winners!!! Hoot

Congrats to you too Peace Fan! flowerred.gif And to anyone else that was a winner that we don't know about because your name on the forum is different from your registry name!

I got my award certificate this week, and I'm shocked! shocked.gif

No one took the time to put together a better set of double dimes than mine?! blush.gif

I think they should take the award away from you. Look at what you wrote: "The four coins in my set are nice circulated examples of the shortest-lived denomination in US coin history." And your 1875-S is MS61. foreheadslap.gif

I don't even want to get into it with you calling these fifth-dollars double dimes.

hi.gif

No one took the time to put together a better set of double dimes than mine?! blush.gif

I think they should take the award away from you. Look at what you wrote: "The four coins in my set are nice circulated examples of the shortest-lived denomination in US coin history." And your 1875-S is MS61. foreheadslap.gif

I don't even want to get into it with you calling these fifth-dollars double dimes.

hi.gif

Get it right the both 'o yas - it's quadruple nickels.

acclaim.gif

Hoot

hi.gif

I suspect some envy has come into play in these discussions. Just because you didn't get an award doesn't mean you need to rain on my parade. I will have you know, Mr. Smarty Pants, that I have purchased a nice circulated 1875-S double dime to replace the NGC MS-61 coin currently in the set. Once it has been blessed by NGC or PCGS with an appropriate AU grade, it will join its doomed brethren.