• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cross-over question

2 posts in this topic

I have several coins I want to submit, but they are mixed: 4 are raw and one is already slabbed. Can I submit them together with the slabbed coin as a candidate for cross-over? Since I'm filling out the submission form on-line how do I designate the minimum grade for the cross-over?

• Administrator

Raw coins need to be submitted on separate invoices from holdered coins, however, they may be mailed to NGC in the same package.

As for the minimum grade for a crossover, NGC considers the current grade the minimum grade, and will only cross it if we feel that it is the same grade or higher. You may, however, specify in writing on the invoice that you are willing to accept a lower grade if that is the case. You may not request that NGC only cross a coin at a higher grade than than when submitted.