• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about your LP2's

26 posts in this topic

I have a bunch of LPs. They are tough to get into the CD player, but they play OK, if a bit slowly, on the microwave turntable.

I have a bunch of LPs. They are tough to get into the CD player, but they play OK, if a bit slowly, on the microwave turntable.

You're a sick puppy! lol

Believe it or not, 2 days ago I had a customs hold on these so the tracking is out and delivery delayed. They cleared only yesterday so who knows if I'll get them today now :( Short version:

*phone rings*

Me: Hello ?

UPS: Hi, we have a hold on your package

Me: Okay ?

UPS: Lincoln cent rolls. We need a confirmation such as a receipt, to prove you purchased them

Me: Okay ? (wtf?)

Yes, its for real ! they cleared after I forwarded him my "ship conf" from US Mint. Wow, paranoid ? anyone work for UPS or know how it works ? what happened here ?

LP1 came through fine on time recently..

Okay I checked it again and it says on time for yesterday still, lol. No update there. BUT WTF

Service: UPS SAVER

Weight: 128.00 Lbs

Is 5 rolls 128 pounds weight ? lol WTF did the mint ship me 500 rolls :D:o

It would be excessively costly to ship 128 pounds back to them, will they let me keep em. lol I am really intrigued now as to what is in this box. A prize to anyone who guesses correctly !! it may not even come until Monday

I would check the card you used to purchase these and see how much you were charged to start with.

My guess would be just the 5 sets and it was a typo on the shipping weight.

I finally got mine today and I must say that for 10 rolls of pennys the box seemed really light.

Mine are 9883 14:20 04/15/09

Not sure about all of you but it is very irritating to see these have been setting someplace sence 4/15 and still showed on back order.

Whoever is over the Mints shipping department needs to be fired. They can hire me to replace him

I would check the card you used to purchase these and see how much you were charged to start with.

My guess would be just the 5 sets and it was a typo on the shipping weight.

I was just looking at my invoice and it shows

Carrier: FedEx Smart Post Under 1LB

The package weights 3lbs 10oz

4/15 might be pack date, mint date, anything. They also have to be moved to pick area

They also have to wait until ALL the pile is minted, rolled, boxed and stacked. No point driving your 5 rolls out to Illinois and coming back for the other 50,000 later.

I think its a typo, ho hum.. I would dearly love to receive 100 free rolls though ! lol

The doubled die still selling good ? :D imagine how many you'd find in a 100 rolls.

4/15 might be pack date, mint date, anything. They also have to be moved to pick area

They also have to wait until ALL the pile is minted, rolled, boxed and stacked. No point driving your 5 rolls out to Illinois and coming back for the other 50,000 later.

I understand not shipping them out as soon as they were finished. seems like the 4/15 would be the pack date as there is not any dates on the rolls. Are they packed at the mint or Illinois? Does not make a lot of sence for denver to ship to philly then back to Illinois.

Also my package came from Plainfield, Indiana not Illinois

No interest. This series has gone on way too long.

Mainly I am buying gold coins priced close to melt, mainly modern world gold and nice commems under $300.....My retail customers have been snapping them up.

80838.jpg.d4efc9871e6b317a5c20fe25c7a0ef8d.jpg

I finally got my 5 sets

Do I unroll ? what is the date range again people are finding the 6 finger etc ?

Mine are all 04/16/09