• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Set 5000 views Giveaway !!!

27 posts in this topic

A special free coin offer for someone...I am humbled that so many people have taken the time to View my Signature Set of Sailing Ship themed coins ( called High Seas)..

The set has been viewed by guests 4,871 times !! ..

If you are the person who is the 5,000th to view the set..simply copy the page as an attatchment and send it to me via email or PM and you'll be the winner..

A small package of coins to the winner in appreciation to all those who have supported my quirky little niche in the hobby over the years...will include:

2009 Silver American Eagle MS

and a mix of nice foreign coins and medals with sailing ships on them...an overall prize worth $50+..

enjoy and thanks again e1... http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/ViewPersonalCollection.aspx?UserCollectionID=175&Tab=gallery NOTE: click on the set listing tab to see which viewer # you are.

Sweet set! I was looking for some familiar coins but didn't see many, still an awesome theme!

Never mind, I found part 2, too bad they don't make the link easier to follow! Awesome set!!!

That Polish Joseph Conrad coin is absolutely spectacular! I've never seen anything close to it!

thank you e1..it really is all from those of you who have followed it over the years because the view count doesn't change when I click on my own sets..

I'm glad you like it..it makes the pride of ownership of an unusual assemblage a little greater, I really appreciate your comments..

PS: I'll bump this thread up as the count gets real close...good luck

wow..physics fan.....I took a look at your Franklin set at it is wonderful--I can see why you won Best Presented Set..very informative, but the pictures are fantastic !!..the liquidy, satiny luster on the 53-S and 54-D are wonderful...every coin is attractive--not an ugly duckling in the bunch !!

This isn't the one you're after but it's a nice round one. (I've always been a fan of 4900, essentially [7^2] *[10^2]). This also establishes that we're within 100 views.

80462.jpg.13cfd62fcb742656edae06981cdd7e02.jpg

WOW what a great way to spend an hour started at the bottom and clicked looked

thought yea I like that one best .Them click hummm maybe this one is best click

again and again can see why you like those ships. only ones that i had except some of the us were the english pennys think i have a few of those somewhere.

Great time lookin at your set was 4924

This really is a very cool set! Fascinating, especially since I see a smattering of classic and modern commems and some SCD's as well. This is a very impressive undertaking. The number of views testify to this fact. My type set only has 2500 views and I thought that was doing well. BTW, I will give a set of P & D LP2 cents to the 5000th viewer as well. haha

Here's some of my medals and coins with nautical themes.

80619.jpg.81c7590c0b8433938f06bd7c41c4a1b5.jpg

80620.jpg.3537a7fe7ac65199f6b51d0544b052af.jpg

80621.jpg.52225784d5e256ca4a38956bcbe76ccc.jpg

that Columbus expo coin with him at the keel would look fantastic in my set EZ :luhv: thanks for the nice comments e1...glad you enjoyed !!

I'm going to Jackson's. Gonna look around.

I went to Jackson's. I sure do care.

'cause I'm lucky number 5000! Woo hoo!

Very cool! The silver is a bonus but I'm looking forward to seeing the foreign ship designs. Thanks so much, Brother Buzz!

80881.jpg.24d77c2454619f77ed4ded3c8057f793.jpg

We actually have two winners, Jackson64 for being so friendly to the boards, and EZ_E for winning the contest!

Way to go guys.

Super give-a-way!

We actually have two winners, Jackson64 for being so friendly to the boards, and EZ_E for winning the contest!

Way to go guys.

Super give-a-way!

:golfclap::banana:^^

okay !!..I just got home and saw that Victor is indeed the winner !!..I have your mailing address and your coin package will ship Friday !! ( I have an APTA conference/seminar in Baltimore Thursday)...thanks everyone who took the time to view the set..sharing my collecting pursuits is also a big part of the joy in collecting for me...

Hey guys,

Something isn't right here.I also have the page with the 5000th view.I copied and pasted it to the op but it didn't come out right. I also have the live page with the 5000th view sitting in my toolbar. And I saved it in html form to me desktop. I just didn't know how to post it to come out right.This happened last night around 1.a.m.

Well,I guess I wasn't the first to post it so in that case I don't win.

I thought you were joking but you sound serious. I viewed it at 2345 last night central time. I was the 4999 and the 5000th viewer.

Thanks, Jackson. (thumbs u