• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Washington Quarter Set...

18 posts in this topic

Maybe I’m just waking up but is the font on the first two lines of coins smaller than the font on the last 2 lines? I have an easier time reading the bottom two lines of coins.

Again maybe just me, but what does “Reverse Coin” mean under the 1935 S MS 65?

Otherwise, I think it’s awesome!

I would suggest adding more buffer space between each row of coins, making it more obvious to which the label belongs -- when I read it, I look at the coin and then the label, not actually reading the coin first for the date/mm.

Thank you for the most generous give-away !

Those are some great looking quarters. They look good up against the black too !

Paul

Gorgeous coins Bruce . And you are to be commended for being so generous on your giving them away. :golfclap:

Hey wait a minute. I not fall off turnip truck yesterday onggia.gif

P.S. It was day before yesterday. :hi:

I'm rather partial to cartwheeling luster so these realy caught my eye!

Yes, nomenclature needs to be on top, makes it easier for the eye to follow.

Maybe I’m just waking up but is the font on the first two lines of coins smaller than the font on the last 2 lines? I have an easier time reading the bottom two lines of coins.

Again maybe just me, but what does “Reverse Coin” mean under the 1935 S MS 65?

Otherwise, I think it’s awesome!

All images are the same size. These coins come from my Capital Plastic, which is why there is a reverse coin. It is the first slot in the set. Reverse side up.

Grogeous display!

Where's those beautiful toned WQ's at?

Not in this set... well some light toning. I left all the toners out of this one since I do not have enough to fully match it.

My only suggestion would be to put the title of each coin above it's respective image, rather than below. Other than that... great!

I will look into that. In the larger images it is 100% easy to follow.