• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Campbell Completed Photographing Registry Set

16 posts in this topic

It took several packages back and forth from Texas to California but I love the results. During this process I met a great guy and friend. He took many shots to get the best he could of a particular IHC proof. You would be hard pressed to find a better person or numismatic photographer than our own Bob Campbell. I'm sure he will be somewhat embarrased me mentioning his endeavors but he is well deserving. Her are a few more of his photos.

1903IHCobv_011.jpg

1903IHCrev_002.jpg

1897IHCobv_007.jpg

1897IHCrev_017-1.jpg

1906IHCobv_017.jpg

1906IHCrev_001.jpg

That is some great photography. Are the coins raw or in slabs?

If they are in slabs, he gets an A++. If they are raw he only gets an A. The slab windows drive me nuts sometimes. I was able to photo some of my coins before they went in for grading. Those were usually a piece of cake. It was "after" that caused me some fits.

The slab windows drive me nuts sometimes.

Me too!!

Great Coins Dean :applause: and of course awesome job Bob (thumbs u

Bill they are all in NGC or PCGS slabs. You are correct about shooting a slabbed coin. Raw coins are a piece of cake.

Bob is the greatest. He does his work pro bono as far as I'm aware, which is insane considering what a comparable service would cost from other photographers. Mark Goodman charges $10 per coin, and PCGS TrueView images are $20 each. Bob's photography is in that league.

Thanks for doing what you do, Bob!

Thanks for the kudos Dean and everyone else. It's a labor of love, but I'm losing my hair fast. We got lucky Dean. Just went to turn my computer on that has all the image and it refused to boot up. Looks like a trip to the Genius Bar. :mad:

Thanks for the kudos Dean and everyone else. It's a labor of love, but I'm losing my hair fast. We got lucky Dean. Just went to turn my computer on that has all the image and it refused to boot up. Looks like a trip to the Genius Bar. :mad:

Ut oh Bob, it's a case of Excelled Photographyitis. That could be a serious problem. :frustrated:

Dean you certainly have some great coins and Bob does a terrific job of bringing out the beauty in every one. :applause: (thumbs u

Bob, has taken so many pictures of my coins I've lost count. I finally sent him a gift certificate because he refuses to charge for his time. His pictures are some of the best out there and he is a person I would love to meet. We are seperated by the entire U.S., east coast , west coast, oh well someday we will meet.

Bob, does a great job and is great to deal with.

Thanks Bob for all the photo's you have taken for me.