• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fun with the MACRO lens (CAUTION: humongous images)

11 posts in this topic

Where is the photo James? OH my I could never do a hand held macro.

You did a great job on that one. It's is just so tiny I could hardly see it. :roflmao:

I just can't grasp the image of a coin when I have to slide my page back and forth over and over again to see the full coin. I guess it was my fault James, I should've paid more attention to the title.

I just can't grasp the image of a coin when I have to slide my page back and forth over and over again to see the full coin. I guess it was my fault James, I should've paid more attention to the title.

James posted the resized (smaller) photos in his GONG thread. I like these for seeing minute details. Reminds me of the extra-large TrueView images.

That is just amazing for a hand hold shot!!

Unbelievable......... I shoot mine by hand because I can never set the camera on

the stand right :blush:

And mine is not even half as good as yours. :golfclap:

Stefanie

That is just amazing for a hand hold shot!!

Don't be too amazed - you're seeing the best of about a dozen attempts for each side lol !

Thanks all for the comments!