• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10,000th Post Give-Away!

61 posts in this topic

Wow , you sure do spend a lot of time here Bobby !

Congrats Bobby , a heckuva milestone !

a Heckova guy , too !

I just can't keep up with all of you young forum newbies with my two fingered typing...

lol

Heck that's how I type too! Of course sometimes my other fingers get in the way and that's how I sometimes wind up with more letters in some words than what should be there. lol

Bobby, if I win then the prize I want is for you to be mine and YunYun's personal houseboy for a week.

Doable? :devil:

Bobby, if I win then the prize I want is for you to be mine and YunYun's personal houseboy for a week.

I better warn you first, Vic. Bobby is not housetrained. He's spent too much time in the oilfield.

I better warn you first, Vic. Bobby is not housetrained. He's spent too much time in the oilfield.

Well I have to admit that I'm not a slob and I'm not a cleran freak either, but I do keep a clean house. I hate making the bed tho'. lol My wife called me a surface cleaner! Only clean what is see! lol

I just can't keep up with all of you young forum newbies with my two fingered typing...

lol

Oh, so that's the reason you don't post much, Randy. I just thought you're a snob, Lt. :o

;)

That's "Snob, Sir!" to you sailor.

I'm not a snob. It's just against regulations for me to fraternize with the enlisted ranks.

ranks

Oh, you must be talking about Bobby since he doesn't clean where the sun doesn't shine. Eeew! Just TMI!!! :screwy:

Er, um......Sir!

On second thought, here's a Polish salute for you: doh! Ouch, I darn neared poked an eye out. :grin:

On second thought, here's a Polish salute for you: doh! Ouch, I darn neared poked an eye out. :grin:

Well, at least it's not one of those daft Englishman palm-out salutes.

my post count is not yet over 9000

9000? You're a little ahead of yourself on goals there. You still have the following to consider:

1) 500

2) 1000

3) 2500

4) 5000

THEN we can talk about 9K.

Alright Bobby, count me in. I held off for three days until I just had to enter. It was either enter this contest or buy lottery tickets and I think my odds are better here :)

Well it looks like I'm getting close to my 10,000th post. Man I can't believe I've typed soo much. Hope I didn't zzz most of you. I was trying to think of something to do but I couldn't and the prizes aren't big enough to make ya'll work real hard for them anyway. lol So I just decided to let ya'll just post to this thread. I will let this run thru Midnite (cst) of this Fri nite (for those who don't know what day that it is, it's fri. , I mean April 24th). I will gather all names of who posted and draw two from the hat. So that means there will be two prizes. Hopefully you will respect my honesty as I will give choice to the first name I pull from the hat and the second name will get the other prize. I will announce the winners next sat and let the choices begin. Here are the prizes:

#1 - The Cameo does look a little better in-hand than what the photo shows.

1968sNGCPF68CAM.jpg

#2 - And a set of Prez's!

2008DJamesMonroePCGSMS66FDIPosB.jpg

2008PJamesMonroePCGSMS66FDIPosB.jpg

Thanks to all who have made me feel at home here and thanks for the times that you have made me feel like family. Especially thanks for helping me thru my most difficult time in my life. Your friend, Bobby

Thank you all for entering. I will draw names as I'm typing this response. Both will need to pm me thier address and the first name drawn will have choice of the coins and the second name will get the other. And the first name is:

Prudden - pm me ur address and coin choice please!

And the second name is:

dean1345: pm address please and I will let you know what you've won after Prudden chooses.

I thank ya'll again and have a great weekend!!

Aw, that was rigged. You just didn't want to be my houseboy for a week so my name conveniently just disappeared, eh? :insane:

:baiting: haven't heard from winners yet.

Bobby.......I bet you forgot to go to the post office!! lol

No one's pm'd me addresses yet. lol Finally did hear from Prudden.

sorry i missed your 10,000th post mate .. been away on a fishing trip on the Isle of Arann .. well done (thumbs u .. keep up the good work

sorry i missed your 10,000th post mate .. been away on a fishing trip on the Isle of Arann .. well done (thumbs u .. keep up the good work

I was wondering what happend to you my friend!! Hope ya had good luck fishing anyway.