• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10,000th Post Give-Away!

61 posts in this topic

Well it looks like I'm getting close to my 10,000th post. Man I can't believe I've typed soo much. Hope I didn't zzz most of you. I was trying to think of something to do but I couldn't and the prizes aren't big enough to make ya'll work real hard for them anyway. lol So I just decided to let ya'll just post to this thread. I will let this run thru Midnite (cst) of this Fri nite (for those who don't know what day that it is, it's fri. , I mean April 24th). I will gather all names of who posted and draw two from the hat. So that means there will be two prizes. Hopefully you will respect my honesty as I will give choice to the first name I pull from the hat and the second name will get the other prize. I will announce the winners next sat and let the choices begin. Here are the prizes:

#1 - The Cameo does look a little better in-hand than what the photo shows.

1968sNGCPF68CAM.jpg

#2 - And a set of Prez's!

2008DJamesMonroePCGSMS66FDIPosB.jpg

2008PJamesMonroePCGSMS66FDIPosB.jpg

Thanks to all who have made me feel at home here and thanks for the times that you have made me feel like family. Especially thanks for helping me thru my most difficult time in my life. Your friend, Bobby

Thanks for being such a great contributor to the forums. We're glad that you're here.

Boy, I didn't realize that Munky is so far ahead of me in post-counts now! We've been here about the same time. I guess this thesis is just keeping me away too much these days. Hopefully, it'll be a thing of the past by the end of the week.

Congrats my friend!! As always I am always glad to see you around posting even if you cheat and go over to cointalk like some of us!! lol

P.S. Please don't include me in the drawing!!

Congrats my friend!! As always I am always glad to see you around posting even if you cheat and go over to cointalk like some of us!! lol

P.S. Please don't include me in the drawing!!

Sorry, you posted! lol Opps, now I have to put my name in I posted. lol

Hey, man, this election is rigged! Since when did you move to Florida?! :insane:

You've been a busy camper, Bobby, but we're all enriched by your presence. You're a good man Bobby Brown! (thumbs u

Congratulations Bobby. It's been a pleasure reading your posts and interacting with you on occasions. I look forward to reading many more in the future. You are one of the good guys here and anywhere else. :applause:

I have a way to go before I get there.

Well after all Dwaine, he did join a few months before we did. We just need to type 4 or 5 times faster.

Congrats, Bobby, I've most certainly enjoyed reading and interacting with your posts. Never really realized you were that far along. 10,000 posts--wow. Again, its been a true pleasure.

Jim

I have a way to go before I get there.

Well after all Dwaine, he did join a few months before we did. We just need to type 4 or 5 times faster.

If I typed any faster bob, all my wurds wood be mis-spelled, not jus half. lol

Bobby congrats and thanks for showing us how much courage and strength you have demonstrated in one of the most difficult times in your life. You should consider yourself a great inspiration to all of us here. You kindness is greatly appreciated. Hope you post a cahzillion more. Thanks my friend. (thumbs u

If you don't have Carpel Tunnel by now from all that posting, you're lucky!

Take it from an old gal who does, it hurts!

10,000 posts!!!!! What a milestone!!!!

Pat

I just can't keep up with all of you young forum newbies with my two fingered typing...

lol

Oh, so that's the reason you don't post much, Randy. I just thought you're a snob, Lt. :o

;)