• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time length for a score correction

4 posts in this topic

How long does it take to get a score correction done? I registered a 1976 Kennedy proof with DCam and only received a score of 54 and requested a corrected score almost a week ago and still no change.

I successfully got one of my coins adjusted last year. It took just about a month. They receive probably several requests per day and they must meet to discuss any changes I believe, so no single person can just say, "ok". . NGC is also currently revising several of their registry sets, so they might be extra busy. I am sure that you are aware they recently revised the Franklin and Walker series. They also just revised the Washington series. They are working on the Roosevelts and I am sure that they will do some work on the Kennedy series too. So, try and be patient.

I think there was one case where I requested a change and then the change was made about 2 months later. You can't put NGC on your time-table. They're constantly working to add new features, add new sets/categories, confirm the addition of PCGS coins, assign points to new coins and new sets, change the scores on the things that everyone else thinks needs to be changed, etc, etc.