• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to the JadeCoin boys?

69 posts in this topic

You like 7.1 too?

I like the pop up disabler and the email filter for spam

I see the problem now. They must have changed their URL because I have CJADE something or other...

I love the pop-up blocker. Love it! LOVE IT!!!! cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Never use the spam filters since I use Eudora for email. I set my spam filters manually with Eudora, which is a pain, but works pretty well.

As far as I know their site has always been earlyus.com

Eudora is a stand alone email client. I've used it for many years. Used to be free many years ago. There are still some free versions of it. Check out their site.

I wonder if someone had James whacked due to his public PCGS problem? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I have a feeling that PCGS might have settled the Norweb issue and the reason behind Jadecoin's silence is based upon agreement, not threat of physical or legal harm.

I would be surprised though if this was the case. I was sure that they were going to haunt PCGS until David Hall resigned.

I wonder....hmmmm....

Michael

I have a feeling that PCGS might have settled the Norweb issue and the reason behind Jadecoin's silence is based upon agreement, not threat of physical or legal harm.

I would be surprised though if this was the case. I was sure that they were going to haunt PCGS until David Hall resigned.

I would be surprised too. Honestly, I think DH is too stupid and egotistical to pay up. If they did get paid for the mistake, I hope they got 10X the value, because that would still be a fraction of what it was going to cost PCGS in badwill.

Even if they did get paid off I would think they would still be posting here.

I hope they didn't get scared by a lousy cease and desist letter from some lawyer on retainer.

Now, I wonder if Mark Feld ever got paid for the 1945 not-so-FB 10c he purchased.

Their old link does not work either (cjade.com). It always worked before.

right, that is the one that I had bookmarked. The new link works fine.

I wonder....hmmmm....

Michael

There will be an article written and published on Jan. 1 regarding this issue that will hopefully explain what happened and why.

Hi guys. The reason cjade.com won't work any more is I've canceled the domain. It is replaced by www.EarlyUS.com. Actually I wanted "earlyus" about three years ago, but it was owned by someone else. It became available about a year ago, so I bought it. I kept both domains active for a year for folks who had the old url could still visit and become aware of the new. That's the short story made long wink.gif.

While I have the opportunity, I'd appreciate feedback regarding our website. I've been giving it a facelift and streamlining load-times for images and pages. We've added quite a few NGC coins as well smile.gif! Prices are botched up right now, for which I apologize.

Thanks in advance for your comments!

James

Hi James,

I sent you one but it bounced back the other nite.

I really like your site now! Great pics and easy to navigate.

Proud 50% owner of the banned PCGS-certified Norweb/non-Norweb Wood Hibernia

Well without directly answering the question, I guess James is telling us he still has the Norweb coin.

I wonder why they took down the link on their site though.

Michael

Published where?

Hmmmm - kinda funny - David Hall asked me the same thing 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But since you asked - Part 1 of the story was published here - link Part 2 will be published as I said. Once it has been - the story will be offered to various publications should they wish to reprint it.

Very good story. I've been one following this from the start and would love to see an honest ending. It would be great if CoinWorld or NN picked it up, but I think they'd be scared of Hall pulling ads or some sort of retaliation? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Published where?

Hmmmm - kinda funny - David Hall asked me the same thing 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But since you asked - Part 1 of the story was published here - link Part 2 will be published as I said. Once it has been - the story will be offered to various publications should they wish to reprint it.

Most excellent. I was hoping and still am hoping for a happy ending for Jade. I thought it was kind of Ironic that you said David Hall asked you the same thing, how did he hear about it... or was that just a joke? I have often wondered if he trolls the boards.

-Dave

Most excellent. I was hoping and still am hoping for a happy ending for Jade. I thought it was kind of Ironic that you said David Hall asked you the same thing, how did he hear about it... or was that just a joke? I have often wondered if he trolls the boards.

-Dave

It was no joke. As I stated in the article I wrote directly to David Hall explaining to him that this article was going to be published and what it was to be about. I also said that he had so far only stated that there are two sides to every story - I asked him to tell his side of the story so that it might be presented as well in the interest of fairness.

This is how he chose to respond -

Who are you?

Where is this article being published?

Why are you writting this article?

What are you trying to accomplish?

David Hall

I answered his questions fairly & honestly and again asked him to relate his side of the story. My repeated enquiries were answered with silence.

GDJMSP- What a wonderful read! Very well done. It is good, for the hobby as a whole, that collectors and dealers learn of how they can expect to be treated by HisRoyalHighness. Why people continue to utilize PCGS's services is beyond me. Patronizing their service only enables HisRoyalHighness to continue to treat members of our hobby in such a manner!

I wrote directly to David Hall explaining to him that this article was going to be published and what it was to be about. I also said that he had so far only stated that there are two sides to every story - I asked him to tell his side of the story so that it might be presented as well in the interest of fairness.

This is how he chose to respond -

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are you?

Where is this article being published?

Why are you writting this article?

What are you trying to accomplish?

David Hall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I answered his questions fairly & honestly and again asked him to relate his side of the story. My repeated enquiries were answered with silence.

I am saddened to hear that Mr. Hall seems to have decided to take the fifth on this issue. I happen to agree with him that every story does indeed have two sides, but it has been my experience that when one side refuses to tell their side of the story it is usually because they have something to hide.

John