• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1970 Proof Set Grades

7 posts in this topic

I am sure many of you remember this set that Bob imaged for me. It was purchased in an unopened box of 4.

1970Obv1.jpg

1970Rev.jpg

Well I sent it in to NGC to go into a multi holder to try and help preserve the coins and keep them from getting scratched up as the proof case was broken.

Here are the grades:

Quarter - PF 67

LD Cent - PF 67 RD

Nickel - PF 68

Dime - PF 67

Half - PF 67 CAMEO

I was hoping for a few stars and maybe a few more cameo's or UCAM.

I know from seeing the set in hand that you were robbed on a few Cam/UCam designations, not to mention a couple of *'s. That is a beautiful set Dwaine. (thumbs u

I know from seeing the set in hand that you were robbed on a few Cam/UCam designations, not to mention a couple of *'s. That is a beautiful set Dwaine. (thumbs u

:cloud9: (thumbs u

Thanks Bob. I just wonder if I would have submitted them seperate and then added to a multi-holder if the grades would have been different. I sumbitted them all together so that NGC would know they came from the same set and wouldn't question the toning.