• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just re-imaged the favorite coin that I own, my 1795 FH half-dolllar

21 posts in this topic

Just PM me and I'll send you my address information on where to send it. Gorgeous coin James. :cloud9:

Yeah, that's a hole in my type which would fill just fine with that half. :insane:

That's one really sweet coin you have there James! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

wow it has great details and good surfaces but what i absolutely love about it

is that rarely do you ever find a circulated 1795 half with not only complete; but sharp dentil's both sides!!!!!! like your coin james it is truly a keeper and would bring a good premium due to this

:luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv:

:luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv:

That is a beauty.

That is a beauty.

Thanks Dwaine, took the words right out of my mouth!! (thumbs u

I can almost feel the warm spring breeze softly blowing over Ms. Liberty's face!

Don't say that. I would give my most valuable coin for a nice warm spring breeze in my face right now. And spring seems so distant...