• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats to physicsfan3.14! You earned it!

24 posts in this topic

Congratulations, Jason! :golfclap:

And well done to you, too, William, for your Journal Award!! (thumbs u

Thanks Bob. The funny thing is that, just to see how good I am as a predictor, I made a list of journal authors and put a star by the names of the ones I thought deserved the award. My name wasn't on my list and I didn't get even 1 name right. Actually, none of the 3 that got it were on my list (I wasn't expecting it to go to Neverman 2 years in a row so I didn't write his name down though he's definitely deserving). Last time I try that exercise. lol

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause: :applause:Haven't heard from Yarm in a long time but he's mentioned also. Congrats to all!!

Thanks guys, I am honored to have won this award. Yeah, I was hoping for it, but there are so many other great sets out there as well. This set is something I enjoy immensely, and have devoted many hours to it. That others enjoy it too is just a bonus for me :)

Congrats to everyone else who won awards, especially Victor, Revenant, and Yarm (who are the others I know on the list).

P.S. - click on the link in my signature below to view the set rather than the link Rev provided, the set has been updated and upgraded a bit since they judged it.

I think what appeals to folks as much as anything is the enthusiasm displayed by the assemblers. It is catching, even if the set is outside of one's interest. I love ultra cameo'd proof Franklins but just as type. Your enthusiasm for the series, Jason, always shines brightly!

Congrats Jason and Victor!!! I remember when I won a best presented set in 2005 and it was such an honor, you boys must be extremely proud, and well deserved at that!

I just wanted to kick this thread off! I know you've been hoping for it and I'm glad they agreed that you deserve it!

Revenant,

The same kudos goes to you, too, bud, for your journal entries. I think that you're lucky that Woody hasn't started his own 'cause that man has tireless fingers on the ole keyboard. haha....

Good job!

:applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap:

I'd never think of stealing these guys thunder. :grin:

'Specially since after beans and cornbread, you make your own! :o

Would like to add my congrats to both Jason and to Victor----as well as all the other winners this year. It takes a lot of dedication and patience [ not to mention a few dollars] in order to accomplish one's goals. Nice work guys. Bob [supertooth]

The same kudos goes to you, too, bud, for your journal entries. I think that you're lucky that Woody hasn't started his own 'cause that man has tireless fingers on the ole keyboard. haha....

Well, I try to keep the posts interesting and it's nice when I hear back from a few people that enjoy what I write. Getting to participate in and contribute to the community is the real reward. I get worried sometimes when Paul Kiraly pulls down a higher view count than I do.