• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New on-line submission form

6 posts in this topic

Its been quite a while since I have submitted anything, so I was pleasantly surprised at the revised on-line form that NGC now has. Its easier to use, doesn't seem to 'dump-out' in the middle, and allows for printing of a number of forms including 2x2 ID tags for each submission.

I'm not sure how long it has existed in this incarnation but just wanted to comment that its a great improvement over what was there before.

You know, that's funny. I don't prefer the new method over the old method. It gave my computer fits. I must have been doing something wrong, either that, or my Mac wasn't processing the info. correctly.

I had to redo my last submission 4-5 times.

I didn't see the form for the 2x2 tags, but that's a great idea.

Ahhhh - I'm not using a Mac...not that it should matter of course. I messed around with it but really didn't have any problems...it could be that your issues are browser-specific.

After you've made your submission what you can do is this:

1. Log into the NGC site

2. Select Submit my Order - this presents a list of the last 10 orders you've submitted on line

3. Select one of your submissions by pressing View

This now gives you the option to print selected subforms, all subforms, and flip inserts.

I *HATED* the old form. It was awful. Used to get errors and couldn't do the most basic things with it. The new forms are wonderful. I love the ability to save the invoices and just keep listing more and more coins and not having to worry about hitting that 15 coin max like on the old forms!

Could be the browser, although I run with IE. Now that I think about it, the first submission I did with the new forms went ok. The second one was a pain in the *ss. I had to keep redoing the form.

I will have to go for another, and see how it goes laugh.gif

There were some problems with the new form when first deployed. Dena and crew have worked hard to iron them out. What I don't particularly like is the requirement to print and submit the forms in triplicate!

Beijim