• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off topic dumb COIN post

9 posts in this topic

All my coins are dumb. I've spent hours talking to them, trying to convince them to take more respect in themselves and start looking better. They never listen.

This is the dumbest coin I ever purchased! I bought it thinking that it was a nice example for my dansco album but after looking at Zach's collection I realized that I should have purchased an XF or VF coin that fit the rest of my type coin album doh!

steelcent.JPG

This is the dumbest coin I ever purchased! I bought it thinking that it was a nice example for my dansco album but after looking at Zach's collection I realized that I should have purchased an XF or VF coin that fit the rest of my type coin album doh!

steelcent.JPG

I think I used to own that one. hm I had the same problem.

Luckily, it comes with a future grade depreciation guarantee. PM me your address, and I will send you a nice VF. :D