• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eye Candy - 1938 Proof Cameo Walker -Many pictures

25 posts in this topic

After months of begging, SkyMan finally relented and sent me his Proof Cameo Walker for me to image. These images are not something that Sy neither wanted or needed as he already has some stellar images taken by Bruce Lee ( Bruceswar). I wanted these for my own personal satisfaction since this is undoubtedly the most beautiful Walker I have ever seen. Thank you Sy for the opportunity.

1938PRWalkobv_027.jpg

1938PRWalkobv_022.jpg

1938PRWalkobv_020.jpg

1938PRWalkobv_014.jpg

1938PRWalkobv_013.jpg

1938PRWalkobv_009.jpg

1938PRWalkrev_019.jpg

1938PRWalkrev_016.jpg

1938PRWalkrev_010.jpg

1938PRWalkrev_009.jpg

1938PRWalkrev_006.jpg

1938PRWalkrev_002.jpg

Don't know if I've ever seen this Walker. Oh well, Beautiful Walker there Sy and some great pics Bob! I actually like the second pics better because it just seems to scream reflection when you look at it. NIce coin, Nice Pics!!

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

:luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv:

:luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv:

^^

I agree with Bobby, the second set of pics scream reflectivity, yet a serene golden hue seems to silence the scream. Beautiful coin Sy, and beautiful photos Bob.

Congrats.

Jim

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Very nice. Notice too that Weinman's monogram is nearly obliterated by the die polishing. In some photos it is not visible at all.

Seeing this coin again brings back fond memories... The list is a mile long for this coin, but WOW! Put me in line :D Killer pics BOB... I know you wanted to crack this one out :D