• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have a Safe and Wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

15 posts in this topic

Monday is Labor Day, and I hear Paris Hilton is spending the weekend canoodling with some boyfriends for the last time.

Because Paris knows the rule – you can’t sleep with whites after Labor Day

The only person getting his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.

Everyone have a great 3 day weekend

Have a great weekend all. I am off from my day job but I will be working on coins all weekend. Cataloging and pricing for purchasing insurance and updating the registry.

Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone, unless you're like me on the Gulf Coast. In that case, get the heck out of dodge.

Have you evacuated yet?

We are about 75 miles inland - still waiting to see which way Gustav is headed.

As far as the Labor Day weekend goes, I'm working today (Sat.), and I'll be working Monday, too. :(

Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone, unless you're like me on the Gulf Coast. In that case, get the heck out of dodge.

Have you evacuated yet?

We are about 75 miles inland - still waiting to see which way Gustav is headed.

As far as the Labor Day weekend goes, I'm working today (Sat.), and I'll be working Monday, too. :(

Mississippi looks like it will be spared the brunt of it. I am in Lafayette, LA, right where everything says its pointed. I'm going to make my decision tomorrow (Sunday) as to which direction I'm going, but I am not going to stick around the swamps for a Cat. 4+ hurricane. No thank you.