• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mint set toned Washington Quarters

13 posts in this topic

I had the opportunity to image and now post a couple of 1958-D mint set toners belonging to Sy.

One obverse and one reverse toner. I'm sure Sy would welcome any and all comments.

1958Dwash2obv_005.jpg

1958Dwash2rev_001.jpg

1958Dwashobv_012.jpg

1958Dwashrev_006.jpg

Those are just Ugly Sy. I'll give you 2x melt for those dogs. :kidaround:

But seriously, I love mint set toned Washingtons and Franklins. They are quite a joy when you can find them toned like this. (thumbs u

I would like to have seen the Frankies and Roosies out of that mint set!!!

You will see some of them, along with some P mint stuff...

Saw them in half and switch the reverses and you've got a stunner. As is, you've just got two really nice ones.

Ah....if that was only possible.....

Nice Washies.... (thumbs u

It can happen. The obverse not as nice as the reverse, but still some color in there! Pics courtesy of the Krypto-man, Shane. (thumbs u

Jon019.jpg

Jon015.jpg

Mint Set toned WQs can be spectacular coins. They are numerous enough that one may find them without too much difficulty, yet the best pieces are truly works of nature's art. :cloud9:

Mint Set toned WQs can be spectacular coins. They are numerous enough that one may find them without too much difficulty, yet the best pieces are truly works of nature's art. :cloud9:

I have to agree 100% here! Score! Nice coins.