• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picked up a few new things today..

15 posts in this topic

Actually, they came in the mail today and I was searching for the dog gone token post and couldn't find it. :(

So I'm posting them here.

Stefanie

1861-65 New York, NY.

F--630AG-6B MS64

JohnPGruber.jpg

1861-65 Waterbury, Ct.

F-560A-1A MS64BN

Postage Currency

1861-65WaterburyCtMS64bn.jpg

1861-65 CWT

F-138/434 B MS63

G.B. McClellan

This one is brass.

I know have a twin for my copper one ;D

GBMcClellanbrass.jpg

I'll say it again: you have the perfect collector's eye! Very impressive. I just wonder which one of these my money bought since I'm the one who bought the 1916 S half eagle off of you on e-bay. hm

:grin:

I'll say it again: you have the perfect collector's eye! Very impressive. I just wonder which one of these my money bought since I'm the one who bought the 1916 S half eagle off of you on e-bay. hm

:grin:

I'll never tell ;)

ps, thanks for buying it so I could afford to buy one :grin:

Stefanie

Very nice group.

Nice pictures too ! Is the photography yours ?

Paul

Thank you very much and yes, I take the images.

Stefanie

Stefanie

Stefanie, how do you light your images. They're flawless, second to few! Nice, editing software, too. You have access to great tokens with top eye-appeal. You obviously have a decent budget.

Yeah, I pretty much hate ya! :o ........or (worship) you, one of the two. hahaha...

Seriously, though, how do you light your images and with what type of lighting? Thanks for the reply. (thumbs u

Stefanie

Stefanie, how do you light your images. They're flawless, second to few! Nice, editing software, too. You have access to great tokens with top eye-appeal. You obviously have a decent budget.

Yeah, I pretty much hate ya! :o ........or (worship) you, one of the two. hahaha...

Seriously, though, how do you light your images and with what type of lighting? Thanks for the reply. (thumbs u

I must confess that I just use a point and shoot camera with no special lighting!

I just prop the slab on my keyboard and using the halogen lighting from my desk lamp

and another lamp to my right and behind me I shoot away..........

I guess because I take about 15-20 images of the coin, one comes out rather nice looking :blush:

Ok, the secret is out.....lol

Stefanie