• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: My most gracious thanks to all!!

67 posts in this topic

Hi, Bobby. Your music popped up on my windows media player at work today. It made me realize how I've missed your posts and what a keystone member you are.

We miss you, brother, and hope to see you back soon!

Bobby, I hope you are feeling at least a little better, though I suspect it will be a long time if ever that you can truly recover.

Thanks jeff! I have my moments now and then. I've lost a couple brothers (me being the oldest of 7) and grandparents in my past, and I thought I knew what it was like to lose family, but this has been a whole different experience for me. It's made a hole soo large that it just keeps me guessing on how to fill some of it to make things better. I know it will take time, but Man I'll tell ya, when you lose your partner and best friend all rolled up in one, it causes a big void in a persons life! I have appreciated all ya'll comments, thoughts, and $ help. I can never express my thanks enough, nor have I the words to be able to express them as much as I'd like to. Just know that each and everyone of you have touched my heart in a way that I never knew people I've never met could do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks jeff! I have my moments now and then. I've lost a couple brothers (me being the oldest of 7) and grandparents in my past, and I thought I knew what it was like to lose family, but this has been a whole different experience for me. It's made a hole soo large that it just keeps me guessing on how to fill some of it to make things better. I know it will take time, but Man I'll tell ya, when you lose your partner and best friend all rolled up in one, it causes a big void in a persons life! I have appreciated all ya'll comments, thoughts, and $ help. I can never express my thanks enough, nor have I the words to be able to express them as much as I'd like to. Just know that each and everyone of you have touched my heart in a way that I never knew people I've never met could do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby, your courage to openly talk about this is a great step in the healing process. There can only be time to heal this great void in your life. You have been an inspiration for all of us. Stay strong my friend. Lanell would be very proud of you.