• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A huge thanks to mark!

22 posts in this topic

Mark, you are the most patient, generous and overall cool guy I know.

A big thanks goes out to mark for the coin he sold me!

Here it is...(a real stunner) The coin has semi PL surfaces (it's reflective )

Also does anyone know how to add a picture to my registry set? I cannot seem to do it.

Kudos goes to mark for his generousity and patience! (sorry for all the questions :D )

MarksClassicHeadSemiPL.jpg

2_5g1834c.jpg

I love the obverse toning and overall looks/details of the coins. It is a bit chattery but still commands respect.

A very wise and astute purchase there, Kevin! (thumbs u

Very nice $2.5 Gold piece you ended up there with Kevin. Now, one peep out of you about it’s authenticity or grade and the forum will attain the services of Mindfreak Criss Angel and make you miraculously disappear.:grin:

The color appears okay, but I dislike the hairlines across the obverse. :sorry:

It's one helluva sticker, though. :)

Congrats, Kevin.

BTW, when did you become "dirty gold king"?

It's one helluva sticker, though. :)

Congrats, Kevin.

BTW, when did you become "dirty gold king"?

Thanks Sage.

I just thought that was a cool title.

Kevin, you're most welcome and I'm glad you're happy with the coin. And, while I hope I'm not jumping the gun here, I'm encouraged that Tom posted what he did below and that (apparently) it didn't cause you to second guess yourself.

Kevin, you're most welcome and I'm glad you're happy with the coin. And, while I hope I'm not jumping the gun here, I'm encouraged that Tom posted what he did below and that (apparently) it didn't cause you to second guess yourself.

No problem mark. It's a beautiful coin and I really like it.

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, wether good or bad, everyone has different opinions. I love the toning on the coin and I think most people would agree.

The hairlines don't bother me, it may seem to show up in the photos, but not in hand. Caused from circulation.

But, don't you know that TomB is soooooo wealthy that he takes champagne baths every morning, never dines off the same dish twice, and discards his toothbrush and bar of soap after a single use. :screwy:

So, maybe you shouldn't care so much what TomB thinks. :grin:

p.s. J/K. ;)

I'm happy to read/hear that you got that coin Kevin. I hope you have both learned a lesson and recieved a coin which will bring you joy and remain in your collection for a long time...Mike

yes i agree a great coin with a really good look

the reason why you cant edit your post is because on the ngc boards they give you a certain amount of time to edit your posts as many times as you want

but i have found from experience that by the third or fourth day?? of posting the original post you cant edit anymore