• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am new to zis but I ope to learn from all of you

10 posts in this topic

Welcome here. I hope to learn a lot from you. I collect hammer struck foreign coins and coins from France. What do you collect?

My family took the Monnaie de Paris tour when we were in Paris. They only presented the Mint tour in French so we did not enjoy it much. Lots of nice coins at the Mint shop but were kind of expensive. frown.gif

WOW!!! Talk about pulling an old file from depths of four months ago. to make matters worse a topic that most of us would like to forget! And to make maters worse 1jester has only two post. Could it be? Nah! No one would have two log one names! Right? CHRIS

Sorry for the last post! I forgot that this is the world coin section where you have to go one page to get a old post. Not like the US coin or Comic board where you have to go digging ! CHRIS

"WOW!!! Talk about pulling an old file from depths of four months ago. to make matters worse a topic that most of us would like to forget! And to make maters worse 1jester has only two post. Could it be? Nah! No one would have two log one names! Right?" --CHRIS

Hi Chris! No, I'm not the francophile who started this thread. Nor am I littlewincher. I have a legitimate life! smirk.gifshocked.gifcool.gif