• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$$$The Money Pillow $$$

15 posts in this topic

My boy is recovering from surgery and he's not too particular about where he lays his head. Who cares if it's on $10K worth of coins. :o

589a967da846f_61379-Caleb--Pillow.jpg.91bb504283119937a82d14594f4f4eeb.jpg

I hope it wasn't a recurrence of the cancer. Anyhow, all that he has been through including waiting patiently all night long on a balcony, he's entitled, even if he does slobber all over them.

Chris

If the slobber causes beautiful toning, would it be AT or NT?

Glad to see he's home and cancer free Victor!

A recuperating dog needs its sleep, regardless of where it is-LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE!!! lol

Glad your pooch is home.

Jim

Glad your boy is OK. I don't know what I would do without mine. He can lay on all the coins he wants. (thumbs u

Glad your boy is OK. I don't know what I would do without mine. He can lay on all the coins he wants. (thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u

he looks nice and furry :)prety safe on coins id think :P he looks like a pillow himself :) glad he is ok.

If the slobber causes beautiful toning, would it be AT or NT?

ST.

Glad he's on a road to recovery Victor - give him a big slobbery one for me! :luhv:

Hoot

Me also. give him a slobbery kiss for me also. He should soak your Dansco's pretty good though and accelerate the cardboard sulphur, toning effect.

Just a dog" brings into my life the very essence of friendship, trust, and pure unbridled joy.

"Just a dog" brings out the compassion and patience that make me a better man

So the next time you hear the phrase "just a dog" just smile... because they "just don’t understand it MAN

I agree. Caleb has never been "just a dog" to me. He's my bud. He's my pal. I'm a better person since he became a part of my life. We've been traveling from assignment to assignment for seven years now. We've put many, many miles and places behind us. Yeah, we're tight. Sad that he's getting to be so old, though. But I'm so thankful that he's still with me after beating bone cancer 1 1/2 years ago!!