• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live Search cashback ( Not Spam just some info)

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone noticed the Live Search Cashback

I did a search for Bullion

A link to Ebay pops up. Click on the Live Search Cashback icon.

Then do your search from there. They send you 20% back when you buy like this.

You do have to register in Live search on MSN and there is other rules and such that apply.

I found this set od 86-06 NGC ms69 SAE

http://cgi.ebay.com/21pc-1986-2006-NGC-Silver-American-Eagle-Set-MS69-MS-69_W0QQitemZ370062305372QQihZ024QQcategoryZ39488QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Shows 675$ BIN minus a 20% (this time)= 135$ so total would be 540$

Not to bad.

I didnt buy it. I was just checking

Seems the discount varys from time to time.

Not My set or do I know the seller. I just used this as a example.

I don't know what the heck you guys are looking at, but all I found was at most 5% off a plasma TV and some gold bullion wire...

I have been seeing some of these threads pop up here and there. Starting to smell a little like Spamage if you ask me.

Ok

This AM it was 25% cashback. Right now it is only 15%. it varys from time to time I have found.

You must have a account with MSN and be logged in. Then do a search in LIVE search.

As a example I used the word Bullion

Image #1 shows what this will bring up.

1.jpg

Click on the Icon that says "Live Search cashback" out from the ebay link.

This will take you to ebay. Then do a search for what ever....... In this next example I used 2006 Gold Buffalo

2.jpg

You will notice uptop the green Microsoft Cashback with the 15% showing here.

When you click on buy it now............. the next screen shows.

3.jpg

In this case 15% saved me $164.25.

PLEASE read all the rules and how to this at MSN Live search. it has limits and such.

I guess you must have to sign up for an account or something, I signed in with my MSN id and did the exact same search and did not get any eBay results.

Somehow I found it on eBay and not on the live search site. So you have to wait 60 days for the money? I'll just use my eBay 10% off coupon and get the money instantly instead.

Why can't you use both? This is supposedly the Microsoft business model after buying Yahoo failed. They're paying you to use their site.

I had no luck in connecting with ebay tonight :( I have used it with success before but no go tonight

When everything I can find from Microsoft on this offer seems to be in the 2 to 5% rebate range, similar to rebate credit cards, I am very afraid when 25% rebates are offered when I am taken off ebay and asked for my paypal or ebay passwords as part of "registration."

I could not find it but then I am using Firefox through Comcast.net. The only way that I could qualify was to get an EBAY credit card which I do not want!