• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Say something nice about an NGC forum member.

62 posts in this topic

While I don't really "know" anybody here and post somewhat sporadic, I often come here for my serious numismatic information. Several of you have helped me out on more than one occasion by sharing your thoughts on particular pieces for which I am very grateful.

It's hard to single any individuals out, but I'm pretty sure you know who you are.

Thank You for helping me.

Richard

I can't think of a single person

hm hm hm hm hm

lolC lolH lolR lolI lolS lol

Wait a minute . . . someone just came to mind. lol

Well? Have you found your mind yet? :insane:

Chris

I would like to thank my Mother and Father....Fellow members of the Academy...

....and Wally and The Beav for shaping the youths of the '60's. :P

Yeah, free love children and potheads.

Chris

I always appreciate the honest, yet kind, responses to questions that have been posted by myself and others. It is a terrific culture here that answers are provided for questions even if they have been asked a dozen times. The wealth of knowledge is astounding and the lack of ego is equally impressive. Thanks to all for making this a comfortable, friendly, and educational forum :)

I enjoy everybody's post and pictures Mikes Bust Half's were always soooo nice Dooly's shield nickels Hoots everything .Mark F insight and sometime soon I'll get off my butt and send those coin's for you to look at .Monkey for taking the grading coupon I never would use. All the great coins and stories and information almost makes me want to get a job so I could start buying again .But then a go fishing or hunting or prospecting someday maybe .Till then the old coins just keep getting older along with me .

PS my typing getting better so this is really a win win for me .Down side when you stop working you don't get to keep your secretary that a bummer .

beaver_the_black_eye_-1-1.jpg

This thread was lacking one thing...pictures.

Arch...are we looking at a future "sticky post" here?

Down side when you stop working you don't get to keep your secretary that a bummer .

Unless you marry her.... :grin:

Or if your retirement package is of a size that you can keep her in a style which is better than the style in which she is currently residing in. Just a thought.

Jim

I seldom post anymore, but I drop by and visit on a regular basis. As others have said there are too many to mention. But I would say that I have learned more here than I have in any other single place. I can't think of a higher compliment for the members of this forum.

There are so many that have helped me over the years. It's a great group of folks.

I'm sure I"ll add more but these guys came to mind first at the moment and in no particular order.

Conder101 WOW, the stuff this guy knows and the willingness to share it.

dooly His enthusiasm for the hobby keep me high.

MarkFeld If he post, someone just got an honest and knowledgeable answer.

I wanted to just say Thank you to all who participate on these boards. I am usually on here everyday and this is by far the best group of individuals assembled on any forum. I have been in this hobby a little less than a year and feel I have learned a great deal. I would also like to suggest that someday we try to set up a Collectors Society get together so that I could meet some of you guy's

I would also like to suggest that someday we try to set up a Collectors Society get together so that I could meet some of you guy's

We did that back in Oct of '03 in the Seattle area. I met Charlie (oldtrader) and Jeff (jtryka) and some PCGS board members like DeSoto. It was very memorable. I saw some awesome early halves, and 1955 double die and other really cool coins. We went for beer and pizza afterwards. Very nice time.

Little late from thanksgiving, but oh well. I am thankful for acan, and his polite words, along with dynamicsilver for his friendlyness. I am also a fan of micheal and his great demeanor.

This post was from 08.....why do people post to super old posts? hm

I know it was, but I just happened to be thinking about them anyway. It is the Christmas spirit, ya know!

Chris

This is an AWESOME site and I admire and respect most everyone here for their friendship, knowledge and their insight.

That being said, I have formed a GREAT friendship and rapport with Bob (Supertooth). His advice and opinions have been so helpful to me.

I have also enjoyed messages and conversations with Jom, Michael, Mark Feld, OP and MANY, MANY others.

I wish you ALL a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I would also like to suggest that someday we try to set up a Collectors Society get together so that I could meet some of you guy's

We did that back in Oct of '03 in the Seattle area. I met Charlie (oldtrader) and Jeff (jtryka) and some PCGS board members like DeSoto. It was very memorable. I saw some awesome early halves, and 1955 double die and other really cool coins. We went for beer and pizza afterwards. Very nice time.

That was a really nice time, wish I was there again!

glad this thread was resurrected

i like everyone on here (thumbs u some more than others but everyone is okie on here in my book

and if there are some that are so so to me i bet in person where you can have a better exchange of words and see the person i bet this would change to good friends (thumbs u