• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1,000 Post Give away

37 posts in this topic

Well I've been in the hobby for about a year now and absolutly love it. I have talked with many people on this board that I now consider friends. Many of you have helped me with purchases that I was going to make or told me were I went wrong on ones already made. SO for my 1000 post I will be giving these away

(pic's to come)

1961 ICG PR64 Franklin (2ND JUST BOB)

1981 S ICG PR69 Dcam Washington Quarter(3rd WOODENJEFFERSON)

1961 ICG PR66 Cam Dime(STINKEYCHEESE)

1969 S ICG PR68 Kennedy (WINNER DWAINE)

Here is how to win The first person to guess which team and in what inning the first homerun is hit in tomorrow's game versus the Brewers and Mets, will get first pick. The second pick will go to the first person with the correct guess in final score and team to win. 3rd and 4th will be drawn out of a hat. If no one gets the First 2 right I will randomly draw them as well. One guess per person please.

Here ya go Lucas my son 7 took these for me.

giveaway1.jpggiveaway2.jpggiveaway3.jpggiveaway4.jpggiveaway5.jpggiveaway6.jpggiveaway7.jpggiveaway8.jpg

I don't follow sports, so I'm going to randomly pick and hope I'm right.

The first homerun will be the Mets, in the fifth inning. The final score will be Mets 4-3.

Congrats on the 1000 posts, I've enjoyed having you around.

I don't follow sports either, so here it goes Mets third inning, final 3 to 1 Mets hm

By the way Congrats on the 1000 and thanks for the fun game!

Congrats on the 1000th post. I recently passed 1500.

Here are my guesses:

First Homerun - Brewers in the fourth

Final score - 3-2 Brewers

BTW do you got to the Brewers games any?

Congratulations on 1000!! Banana dance time! :banana:

Umm, let's see - Brewers, 4th inning, and since you are from Wisconsin, I'll say Brewers 5-3. (shrug)

oops, Dwaine beat me to it, so I'll change mine to Brewers, 3rd inning.

Brewers homer in the 3rd, but the Mets prevail 6-3.

Sorry, but I learned a long time ago that betting on the hometown favorite is a losing proposition.

Chris

Prince Fielder in the 5th and the Brewers win 4-2. Congrats on the milestone and thanks for the contest ;-)

Brewer's third inning homerun.

Brewer's to win 7 to 3.

Thanks for the opportunity to play and congrats on your 1,000th post. Hope you posts many thousands more.

Jim

The Brewers are playing in New York at Shea.

I'm referring to Harv's hometown favorite. Even though I've lived in Florida for 30 years, I'm still a Redskins fan (I know! It isn't baseball.), but I would never bet on them.

Chris

Alright here we go no more entries for the first and second pick game begins in a couple seconds. You can still get in for the 3rd and 4th though.

Well we have our first winner Dwaine guessed correctly with first home run by the brewers in the 4th.

jobu.jpg

You sure Dwaine didn't use Jobu?

lol congrats Dwaine, xing fingers for next winner!

My daughter has drawn the last 2 winners the 3rd pick will go to WoodenJefferson and the final coin will go to stinkycheese1. As soon as Bob picks I will post it then

WoodenJefferson will be allowed to pick. PM's sent

Congrats to all. That was fun for sure and a great way to do a give away. I will have to keep this in mind for my 2000th post.