• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1829 CBH

21 posts in this topic

I agree harv. this looks about VF45 to me also. There is something that looks odd to me about the color tho'. Of course, I'm not the best with CBH's.

Looks like an EF-45 to me also. I like the obverse, but the reverse picture has some weird lighting or angle or something - either its trying to hide something or the picture taker just didn't do it right.

And who really cares what we think - it is all about whether you like it or not.

Looks like an EF-45 to me also. I like the obverse, but the reverse picture has some weird lighting or angle or something - either its trying to hide something or the picture taker just didn't do it right.

And who really cares what we think - it is all about whether you like it or not.

I believe I got a real good deal on this one. I traded a 1943 S MS-66 Quarter plus $125 for it.

XF details and a nice example. I am concerned about the color though.
I agree, there is something that does not look right.

AU-50. I have an 1829 that's got just a bit more mint luster and is AU-53, no problem. Nice-looking bustie.

very nice looking bustie. it's so hard to really assess without seeing it in hand, re: the surfaces. Somewhere along the line it was dipped and/or cleaned, and without actually looking at it, it's hard to tell how extensive that was.

If you are happy with it that is what counts. Nice details. Not as dirty or toned as I like but it does not look like a bad coin. I would sau AU-53 or 55 ish.

It's had some work done on it. :sorry:

Its had a dip for sure, but hopefully not much more than that...