• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Updated images of SkyMan's 1858-O Seated Half Dime

13 posts in this topic

After begging Sy to give me a chance at imaging his new Half Dime, he finally relented. Here are some results. I will admit to one thing. While these images are certainly no better than his original images Link , they are at least larger. :grin:

1858HDobv876.jpg

1858HDobv881.jpg

1858HDrev888.jpg

1858HDrev892.jpg

..........................WOW!!!!!! (worship)

That is one gorgous half dime there. I love the ghosty die clashes. It's almost like you can see through the coin. BEAUTIFUL, simply BEAUTIFUL.

You do EXCELLENT work, Bob, thank you very much for taking such great pictures!!!

True. Great pictures of a great coin!!

I have no idea how on earth I missed this coin on the fist go around? I surely would have remembered this one...glad to have been able to finaly see it in all it's splendor!

Nice coin, nice images.

Thank you

Sweet little coin Sy!! :cloud9:

I didn't see this one earlier either and glad I didn't miss it this time...

Bob, I can relate to how you feel about wanting to photograph, :insane: you did a great job capturing all of the cool assets of this coin. You forget how small this coin is looking at your photo, the detail is outstanding. (thumbs u

Bob, I can relate to how you feel about wanting to photograph, :insane: you did a great job capturing all of the cool assets of this coin. You forget how small this coin is looking at your photo, the detail is outstanding. (thumbs u

Thanks Paul. Despite all the hair pulling, it was a joy getting to work with this one. Of course with Sy's coins, it's win-win anyway. :grin:

Thanks Paul. Despite all the hair pulling, it was a joy getting to work with this one. Of course with Sy's coins, it's win-win anyway. :grin:

That's the way I feel about your images, Bob. It's a big win-win. :golfclap: