• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have any Rainbow CC Morgans to share?

7 posts in this topic

This is not the flashiest of Tonedollars toned Morgans, but it is scarce in the CC series. Let's see yours. I only wish I had one.

1880CCobv519.jpg

1880CCrev533.jpg

That's a very pretty CC. I'm guessing that CC toners like that are pretty scarce. As I think about it, normally that's about the only mint mark I don't see on colorful toners.

That's a very pretty CC. I'm guessing that CC toners like that are pretty scarce. As I think about it, normally that's about the only mint mark I don't see on colorful toners.

That is the same thing I was thinking. I just received a message from the owner of this one saying that he has toned CC's in every date but 1889. I sure haven't seen many. :grin:

I believe ,you willl not find a more colorful 80-cc Morgan, that is the best one I found in 15 years of hunting

Beautiful Carson City. (thumbs u

I believe ,you willl not find a more colorful 80-cc Morgan, that is the best one I found in 15 years of hunting

I will agree that it is colorful. As I haven't seen many rainbow colored CC's at all, I can only compare the colors and flashiness of the toners I've seen from yours and Sy's collection. I certainly haven't seen any with the color of your 1879-S that I have posted below.

1879Sv561.jpg