• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBH'S

16 posts in this topic

I would probably grade the '26 VG and the '30 AG worth 60 and 40 dollars respectively. They each may have been cleaned a bit, but in those grades it tends not to matter as much.

I would have said VG and G respectively. The 1826 looks to have been harshly cleaned at some point with all the hairlines.

I would have said VG and G respectively. The 1826 looks to have been harshly cleaned at some point with all the hairlines.

I'm going along with everyone else here!

Hey, Harvey, Mind if I hijack your thread and ask one of the guys "in the know" to attribute your 1826?

Nice stand, BTW :)

Hey, Harvey, Mind if I hijack your thread and ask one of the guys "in the know" to attribute your 1826?

Nice stand, BTW :)

I dont mind at all

O-118

Cool - I got it right!

Is that a common one?

One of the two if not the most common DMs for the year. 116 may give it a run for its money.

I suppose, however, when you compare these to modern coins, "common" becomes a relative term.

Personally I would pass and wait for my original looking coins. Save the money and buy one nicer coin. They can be found if you know where to look.

Personally I would pass and wait for my original looking coins. Save the money and buy one nicer coin. They can be found if you know where to look.
Agree.

Harvey, the coins look like someone scoured them with a brillo pad. You can find un-molested coins for the same amount of money you'd pay for these. I agree with the above...PASS!

Sorry, but the only good thing I can say about those Busties, is that they are indeed Busties. Save your money and buy only Busties that will satisfy the grading services, at least ANACS graded.