• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I wish I'd remembered NGC used Fedex when I....

9 posts in this topic

....requested Overnight shipping on my last submission. I don't drive, and NGC requires a signature. As a result, I'm going to get pretty thoroughly hosed, either having to take a day off of work just to be there to sign for my coins, or pay north of $40 in taxi costs to go get them at Fedex. The extra cost of Overnight shipping is already wasted. Did I mention, one coin was a resubmission (cracked from an NGC slab to go into my 7070) which came back a grade less than I paid for it?

I am the very definition of impotent fury at this moment.

I can remember before my Son got married and he would get things by Fedex.They would try one and if you weren't home then they would not deliver ut again. You would have to go across town to their Office . If I had a choice I would always go UPS rather than Fedex. Everywhere I have been Fedex seems to have one Headquarters and UPS has several.

I live in Florida and NGC is in Sarasota so Registered Mail takes about 3 days.I can always look at the Ordering Status here and see the grades etc. I have never felt the need for Overnight sonce I know the Grades etc.

Call NGC and ask them to have FedEx redirect it to your work address.

I have had UPS redirect packages before with successful results. I suggest you try this.

FedEx will not redirect a package unless the sender requests it.

Call NGC and ask them to have FedEx redirect it to your work address.

I have had UPS redirect packages before with successful results. I suggest you try this.

FedEx will not redirect a package unless the sender requests it.

I believe that is what I had to do with UPS as well. I'm just saying that I went through the process and it worked.