• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is it gonna be ...

9 posts in this topic

^^ [font:Georgia]GO BIG BLUE!!![/font] ^^

:headbang::banana:Super Bowl XLII Bound!! :banana::headbang:

Congrats but I am sorry Belichick will have ELI shaking his head like Big Brother when its all over. In this super bowl Field goals will not win it. You have to throw TD passes and ELI had NONE last night. The Giants have had a great run though.

That's funny, seems like the last Giants - Patriots game was decided by a field goal. Don't get me wrong, I am a Bears fan, so I am happy enough that the Giants beat the Packers, and I think if the Superbowl is like the last game of the regular season, this might turn out to be the most entertaining one in recent memory!

I'm happy for ya Mike. I was hoping Green bay would beat washington, but I figure NE to take the giants out anyway. NE is just too good a team this year for anyone to compete with them.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:doh!

As for the Supper Bowl, I will remain true to the NFC...

Go Giants, Rah, Rah, Rah

Man it's still too soon to be talking about this, I'm feeling sick again, gotta go.