• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK ant got me looking atmy Kennedys tonight and I came across this.. Do you have

9 posts in this topic

a coin that every time you look at it you think...What the :censored: were they thinking???

If you look at the coin there are some light scratches that came from me tossing it around while I :pullhair:...

Don't get me wrong...I love the coin...Modern trash though it may be...

And yes ..I only paid $12.00 for the set ...But :censored: :censored:

If you were to see this in hand you would just say..What the :censored: were they thinking???

Untitled-3-7.png

Untitled-1a-2.png

You know what's funny is at the FUN show I seen a few SMS Kennedy's 67 Cameo. When I asked how much, the chick turned over the coin and said 7500 and 2500 for another, I think she was mistaking but I got a good laugh and walked away.

You know what's funny is at the FUN show I seen a few SMS Kennedy's 67 Cameo. When I asked how much, the chick turned over the coin and said 7500 and 2500 for another, I think she was mistaking but I got a good laugh and walked away.
:o ...

I don't think the pcgs guide is but $125.00...And thats high...

Well she can Always ask for it... Getting it though :popcorn:

This one got me thinking

67777777777777777777hn2.jpg

677777777777tm8.jpg

OMG.. :o

hm I'm thinking I don't feel so bad now....

How could you not person_without_enough_empathy at someone for that?