• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The error of my ways...... another FUN newp.

13 posts in this topic

Due to the lack of quality pattern coins on the bourse floor, I found myself looking in areas that I am totally unfamiliar with. Errors have always fascinated my but my lack of knowledge and in some cases very high prices have kept me away from this area of numismatics.

I took the plunge at FUN and picked up two error coins which brings the total in my collection to a whopping 4 coins! :blush:

This coin was impossible for me to resist. :)

1924_Buff_on_cent_plan.jpg

i dont know what type of errors you like or all of them. but this thread made me think of this buff i have. i got it about 2 yrs ago. its not in great condition but its not something you see everyday.i droped the idea of error collecting so this has just been sitting around.was thinking of getting in some sort of slab.

scan0110.jpg

scan0111.jpg

not trying to take over post here boiler ! was tossing a coin i had out there . if you are interested in it id rather it go to a true error collector than ebay!

I took the plunge at FUN and picked up two error coins which brings the total in my collection to a whopping 4 coins!

Let's see the other one, too. (thumbs u I just shot a picture of the one a showed you . . . I have since decided that it's an 1880 business strike. ;)

E-188x-15OffCenterObvRev.jpg