• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEWP from Ed Richter/Coinzip Auction 1810 CBH

11 posts in this topic

Ed is a great guy to buy from for anyone looking for a CBH:

100_1267.jpg

100_1268.jpg

This is a tougher variety to find as well.

Beautiful coin Dave. It looks better than in Ed's scans. Congratulations!

123cents:

I tried to "warn" people in the written "lead in" to my auction Terms and Conditions, that my scans have often been criticized as "not the best."

I know my coins are "better" than my scans show and I know that I have a problem in overdescribing any negatives I can find on the coins.

I have a plan that will correct the scan problem in time for my next auction.

Unfortunately this is a Catch 22 for my loyal, repeat customers/buyers/friends:

Better photos means more bidders and higher bids (I hope) and therefore more competition.

...but I guess for my own economic well-being, I need to change with the times.

Regards,

Ed R.

Beautiful coin Dave. It looks better than in Ed's scans. Congratulations!

123cents:

I tried to "warn" people in the written "lead in" to my auction Terms and Conditions, that my scans have often been criticized as "not the best."

I know my coins are "better" than my scans show and I know that I have a problem in overdescribing any negatives I can find on the coins.

I have a plan that will correct the scan problem in time for my next auction.

Unfortunately this is a Catch 22 for my loyal, repeat customers/buyers/friends:

Better photos means more bidders and higher bids (I hope) and therefore more competition.

...but I guess for my own economic well-being, I need to change with the times.

Regards,

Ed R.

Don't change on my account. We buyers like the way things are!!

Great bustie, Dave. Ed is definitely one of the best when it comes to busties. I am really enjoying the auctions that he has been having. He has some great busties and the way he is listing the small auctions at a time is great because it gives people with limited budgets the chance to pick up a coin in one auction and then have time to save up for the next one. :)