• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woo-Hoo! I'm now a married man!

62 posts in this topic

YunYun Song and I got married at 1400 today in Tonopah, NV. And, today is Elvis' birthday, btw. Yep, she's a good girl and I'm a lucky man!

l_5bab222f11c29594b0ef71576a7683ae.jpgl_6934b60afb6837a9ad85e47553602df9.jpg

Congratulations and best wishes to both of you. Did you tell her thank youn thank you very much when she said I do. As a neat side note there is that saying for the bride to wear something old something new something ??? And something blue. For the old my dad gave her his lucky "two bit piece" to put in her shoe.

Rey

Victor Great catch man - Didnt take her long to tie you down ( ehem ) OR is the other way around hehehe

Congrats ...

Mike

PS - Whats it say on the rock ?? ( GO PATRIOTS ?? )

Congratulations, Victor! Mrs. IGWT has blessed me with more happiness than I thought imaginable over the past 21 years, and I wish you and YunYun double that joy for your lives together.

Alright, then, time for a banana dance! :banana:

Thanks for the well wishes, guys.

And, I bet this was a first: I got married on my lunch hour and went back to work immediately afterwards. :þ Hey, who ever said that I'm not romantic??

And, I bet this was a first: I got married on my lunch hour and went back to work immediately afterwards. :þ Hey, who ever said that I'm not romantic??

You're here on your wedding night!? :shy:

I got married on my lunch hour and went back to work immediately afterwards. :þ Hey, who ever said that I'm not romantic??

That all depends........................What did you have for lunch?

Chris

I'll be at work for another 2 hours.

And a honeymoon? It is definitely spoiled now since Chris Machuga piped up. Now, his image will be with me for the rest of the evening and, and...I'm afraid that I won't be able to perform. :sorry:

And a honeymoon? It is definitely spoiled now since Chris Machuga piped up. Now, his image will be with me for the rest of the evening and, and...I'm afraid that I won't be able to perform. :sorry:

If you're in bed with a woman and images of Chris Machuga are in your head, I think you have some serious problems. ;)

Congratulations!

:roflmao:

If you're in bed with a woman and images of Chris Machuga are in your head, I think you have some serious problems. ;)

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

:roflmao:

When I was much, much younger, I dated a couple women who eventually got married and they named their firstborn children, Chris. Please, oh please, don't follow in their footsteps

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Yes sir! Can't deny it if that is the case. :roflmao:

When I was much, much younger, I dated a couple women who eventually got married and they named their firstborn children, Chris. Please, oh please, don't follow in their footsteps

Hmmmm.......that is a good girlie name. I'll keep it in mind. :foryou:

As a neat side note there is that saying for the bride to wear something old something new something ??? And something blue.

Something old

Something new

Something borrowed

Something blue

And a lucky sixpence in her shoe.