• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello Everybody!

18 posts in this topic

It's been ages since I've posted, and am ready to jump back in on occasion. Happy holidays to all! Please check out our message I am going to put up shortly in the marketplace forum regarding our website and ebay listing. Thank you!

John Maben

It's been ages since I've posted, and am ready to jump back in on occasion. Happy holidays to all! Please check out our message I am going to put up shortly in the marketplace forum regarding our website and ebay listing. Thank you!

John Maben

I was wondering why you were posting ATS and not over here.

Welcome back. :hi:

Welcome back John. I managed to get a couple of nice coins from JMRC after you first went on ebay. But then you abandoned all your "classic" customers to serve the modern coin collectors. I guess you had some lame excuse like needing to support your family and put food on the table or something. ;)

Nevertheless, I'm glad to see you back on this more numismatic side of the street and hope to see your input often. (thumbs u

But then you abandoned all your "classic" customers to serve the modern coin collectors. I guess you had some lame excuse like needing to support your family and put food on the table or something. ;)

He's my idol! :cloud9: