• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For the Frankie Toner Fans-Part 2

15 posts in this topic

Two reverse EOR toners from the TONEDDOLLARS collection. These were picked up the same time as the Frankies in the Part 1 post as well as the small run of toned Kennedy's that were posted last week.

These two are literally covered head to toe with die polish lines.

63RTLobv913.jpg

63RTLrev920.jpg

63RTRobv900.jpg

63RTRrev909.jpg

Those are both delightful and clearly naturally toned. Nice keepers!

Thank you James. I'm sure Jack will be very pleased to read your comments. (thumbs u

Very Nice there Bob!! Lot of nice toners from ya lately!!!

I only wish they were mine Bobby. But at least I get to play with them for a little while. :grin:

Very Nice there Bob!! Lot of nice toners from ya lately!!!

I only wish they were mine Bobby. But at least I get to play with them for a little while. :grin:

I wish they were mine too!! lol You're doing some great pics of them Bob!! (thumbs u

Thanks for the nice comments Bobby and Irvin. It was a fun time imaging them. All I had to do was snap the picture while they just sat there lookin' purdy :grin: .

Thanks for the nice comments Bobby and Irvin. It was a fun time imaging them. All I had to do was snap the picture while they just sat there lookin' purdy :grin: .

Heck that sounds easy enough Bob. I can't understand why I'm always pushing buttons, rotating lights, telling everyone to be quiet, just to get a nice glared out-of-focus picture. lol

Heck that sounds easy enough Bob. I can't understand why I'm always pushing buttons, rotating lights, telling everyone to be quiet, just to get a nice glared out-of-focus picture. lol

lol That's funny Bobby.

lol That's funny Bobby.

Hey hold it down to just below the sound barrier. I'm trying to take a shakey photo here.36_14_13.gif36_2_1-1.gif4_1_72-1.gif