• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 1820 CBHs from NEN arrived

7 posts in this topic

The 1820 O-104 and O-103 both arrived from NEN and they are both great coins. I did not need the O-104 but since it was a R-4+ I could not resist picking it up especially since 1820s seem to be really tough coins to find. I did need the O-103 for the Whitman album and it looked like it was going to be the perfect match for the O-108 that is already in the album. I was correct it is going to be perfect. I am thrilled with these additions to the collection. Especially the O-104. It has an outstanding look. Here are pics of them still in their tombs. They will both be freed very soon. So what do you think of them? :)

O-104

1820o104obvog9.jpg

1820o104revpj5.jpg

O-103

1820o103obvht7.jpg

1820o103revfd0.jpg

Beautiful! You gotta love that undipped look. The O103 looks especially mark free for the grade from the pics. :)

Question - Is the lack of denticles on the top of the reverse of both coins from wear, weak strike, or something else?

first, these are very nice coins.

your overton 104 is in exceptionally nice condition, had i found one like that i'd be a happy man. you just don't see them this nice.

congratulations on your findings!!!