• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show off your Proof Franklin Half Dollar Collection

67 posts in this topic

So what is it about shiny metal and men? Few girls get moved like we do. Even chrome. Whenever I look at perfectly minted silver I hear "Tim the Toolman" in the background going "aaarrr, aaarrr, aaarrr".

Just want to say that Bobs images of these Franklins make me appreciate them even more. Talk about detail. Ben never looked so good.

Rey

Absolutely Rey. :applause:

Just want to say that Bobs images of these Franklins make me appreciate them even more. Talk about detail. Ben never looked so good.

Rey

Thank you Rey. That is a great compliment.

Nice Frankie there Richard. Is that fingerprint on the slab??

No it's on the coin, this is one coin I'd like to send to NCS.

I know they can remove them. I had one removed from a proof jefferson I had in thier slab. Still came back same grade tho'. :(

I just went back to the beginning of this thread, and looked at all of the Frankies all over again - amazing!! I used up half of a roll of paper towels wiping the drool off of my chin! :grin: