• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My New Site

16 posts in this topic

I have made a website to show the different NGC Collectors Society slabs that have been made. Link to my site is: http://www.collectors-society-slabs.com

The ones I have shown are only the ones I have found so far.

If you happen to have any others not in my Signature Set: http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/ViewPersonalCollection.aspx?UserCollectionID=976&Tab=list Please let me know.

Id also like any comments or corrections I may need on my site. I will be placing better images and add more comments soon on my site.

I hope someone enjoys this.

Your site appears to be very well done and navigates smoothly. I like it quite a bit and will spend more time on it soon to check out the content.

I looked at all your listed coins, Jeff, and must say you have a most impressive site and undertaking. I enjoyed it very much and recommend it to all. As I PM'd you earlier that now that this is a finite set, have you gotten all the coins or are you still missing some, if so, let us know what you are missing. Great job.

That's really cool, Jeff. When I checked out the site, I was sorry to learn that NGC will no longer issue slabs with the Collectors' Society inserts. It seems like they're taking away the fun you're having with them. Oh, well!

Chris

I looked at all your listed coins, Jeff, and must say you have a most impressive site and undertaking. I enjoyed it very much and recommend it to all. As I PM'd you earlier that now that this is a finite set, have you gotten all the coins or are you still missing some, if so, let us know what you are missing. Great job.

Jim, I am not 100% sure how many different label/coin combinations have been used. Thus part of the reason for my site. maybe someone will see it and show me slabs I don’t have. Thanks for the kind words.!!!

Everyone thanks for the nice words. I hope some will find this useful and enjoy my little collecting niche.

Figured it wasnt me .. he may have the page opened and working on it .. he is online now so he will probably pipe up shortly - Server 'pings' fine

Now I can see :)

Nice Job