• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 W Silver American Eagle

36 posts in this topic

The 2007W was a boon for Dealers and a disaster for collectorrs in my opinion.They were comapring it to the 2006W with a low mintage and large numbers were sent in for grading.

The Coin shows were selling them in MS70 condition for $299.00 on T.V. They are still selling them for $149.00 in some cases in MS69.Last I cheched you could get a 2007W in MS70 on Ebay for less than $75.00. I haven't checked for a few months but the last time I checked the NGC population in MS70 for a 2007W was about 13,000.

According to the Nov. 27th issue of Numismatic News, the 2007-W had sold 549,614 coins, so about 100,000 more than the 2006-W.

I thought it would have been closer to a million also.This was the first year that if you ordered an Uncirculated A.S.E. from the U.S. Mint that you automatically received a (W) while in 2006 you had to request it.

The year isn't over yet and if you ask the U.S. Mint then they will tell you that production isn't complete and won't comment on production.

Still I am surprised that it isn't closer to 1 million. I thought that 250.000 2006 W had been minted so over 500,000 would be double.

This was the first year that if you ordered an Uncirculated A.S.E. from the U.S. Mint that you automatically received a (W) while in 2006 you had to request it.

[/quote}

Huh? The ONLY Unc silver eagles you could order directly from the mint last year was the 2006 W. (Unless of course your one of the major distributors.)

Really . Last year I bought a 20th Anniversary set for $109.00. I have posted many times on this Forum that I did not know and opened the set to look at it so I could not send all of them in for the Black label.

I did send in the Reverse Proof. This year which came back as a PF70. Later I sent the other two in which came back as a PF69 and an MS69 with a brown label..

To say that the 2006W could not be purchased last year is simply false.I also purchased the Proof Version of the A.S.E. last year. I have Subscriptions for the State Quarters and the Proof Sets for regular and Proof and the Mint Sets.I also have subscriptions for the A.S.E. both Proof and Mint.

When I received my Uncirculated MS A.S.E. for 2007 it had the W Mintmark.I also received a note with it that the enclosed 2007 MS A.S.E had the W Mintmark and that anybody ordering a MS A.S.E. would get one with the W Mintmark.

I will repeat what I said again. 2007 is the first year that you automatically received a W mintmark on an A.S.E coin MS that you ordered from the Mint and that last year you could only get it from the Mint as a special order namely via the 20 Anniversary set.

The 2006 W was not sent out to the average collector last year.Common sense would tell you that if everbody that orderded a MS A.S.E. last year would have received a 2006 W that there would be a lot more than 200,000.

Then there is the fact that the Mint stated that this is the first year that they made a normal distribution of the MS Silver Eagle with the W .Since I have a subscription and if what you say is true then I would have received another 2006 W for my Uncirculated. Unless you want to tell me that since many people order more than one that very few people ordered a MS A.S.E.Do you really think that all the Distributors ordered less than 200,000 coins especailly since they could only be obtained via the 20th Anniversary set?

I thought last year that 250,000 of the 2006 W silver eagles were included in the anniversary sets and you could also purchase the 2006 Silver Eagle with the W mint mark seperately from the U.S. Mint. I believe the total mintage is around 450,000.

Yes, the total for the 2006-W unc was 470,000. There were 250,000 sold in the 3-coin sets, 20,000 sold in the 2-coin gold/silver sets and 200,000 sold individually. All the uncs. sold directly to collectors for 2006 were 2006-W, the 2006 plain were only sold to mint distributors.

You are correct. I said the A.S.E The S. or Silver eliminates the Gold. THe point is that the sets were made for Collectors.You could either buy the Anniversary set or the other.Supposedly the Mintage was not that large because there were a lot of people that did not see it as any different than the A.S.E that was routinely sent to those that ordered a MS A.S.E.

The previous post in which it was stated that the only way to get it was to be a delaer/distributor was erroneous.These people send coins in bulk to be graded .I beleive the minimum is usually 500 coins for what ever reason.Since we are talking about Coins and not sets and they are both about 200,000 then we divide 200,000 by 500 and we get 400.That alone should be a clue that there were only 400 or fewer distributors that could obtain the 2006W. in the entire U,S.

The 2006 W was made by the U.S Mint specifcally for Collectors and the only way you could purchase it was to get it through the 20th Anniversary Set or to purchase it individually..

If you order a 2007 MS A.S.E from the U.S. Mint then you will automatically get a 2007W A.S.E

This was not the case last year which was my original statement.

Let me try to make this as clear as I can:

-2006 was the first year that collectors could purchase an MS ASE, AGE or APE directly from the mint.

-Prior to 2006 the only eagles sold directly to collectors were proof ASE and AGE and APE.

-From 1986 to the present, the mint sells MS ASE, AGE and APE directly to distributors, who then sell to collectors. These have been minted at West Point since 2000 but bear no mintmark. These generally are minted to bullion demand with the lowest mintage in 1996 of 3.6 million. These coins cannot be purchased directly from the US Mint by collectors.

-All the MS ASEs sold by the mint to collectors in 2006 and 2007 bear the W mintmark, if you received one without a mintmark, that is an error which could be valuable.

-In 2006 and 2007 as a collector, you could not order an MS ASE directly from the mint with no mintmark, the only options were coins that bore the W mintmark.

-Being a distributor for the US Mint has nothing to do with bulk submissions to the TPGs. They are two separate issues, though there may be significant overlap between the two group.

I hope this helps clear this issue up.

I guess people see what they want to see.Nowhere in my messages did I say that I received a coin without a Mintmark.I don't know any wasy else I can put this.

1.The other poster gave a quote of my article and said "Huh and that the only Distributors/Dealers could purchase the 2006 W after I had stated that

1.2007 is the first year that the US. Mint sent out a n Uncirculated MS ASE with a W on it.

Apparently some people want to cloud the issue by talking about 250,000 for the Anniversary set and 250,000 for the A.S.E with the W Mint Mark

Your portion about the Mint only selling to Distributors until 2006 is correct. I would only add that they were referred to as bullion coins and yes they were graded and then sold to collectors. The part about the Proof is also true except that they had the 'S" Mintmark up to a certain year. My point about the submissions in bulk was an attempt to show that it was not feasible that due to the number of submissions that it was impractible that the Dealers were the only ones that could purchase the 2006W.

Again my Original Post was that :

1.2007 is the first year that a person that ordered a MS A.S.E from the U.S. Mint got it with the W mintmark.

2.in 2006 the only way that a person could get a 2006 W Mint State Coin was if they ordered the 20 th Anniversary set or the 2006 W that was specifically for the Collector.

The Reply to my post was "HUH the only people that could obtain the 2006W was the Distributor.". Again this is not true .The 2006 W was specifically for the Collector.The small number minted should be a further indication but I guess this went over some heads.

Where it was minted and the Distributors only being able to get it is erronoeus tom put it mildly

I did not make one post where I said that I received one without the Mintmark. I did say that I had several subscriptions and that when I received my MS A.S.E for 2007 that it not only had the W Mintmark but that it had a notice from the U.S.Mint that People could order the MS A.S.E. from the Mint and that any ordered would have the W Mintmark.

I don't know how much more simpler I could make it.

1. Nowhere did I state that I received a coin last year from the U.S Mint without a Mintmark.

2,I did say that I ordered a 20 Anniversary set from the U,S,Mint for $109.00 and that I opened it up and thus could only send in the Reverse proof for the balck label which came back as a PF70.

3.I have also said several times that the 2006 W was released specifically for Collectors and the only way you could get it was to specifically order it from the Mint. It was not sent any other way .

2007 is the first year that the General Public could order it and then it would have the W Mintmark.Before 2006 it was referred to as a Bullion coin and only Dealers could purchase it who then sent them in Bulk to be graded and then sold to collectors. The 2006 W was the exception and was only for Collectors. THE 2006 W WAS NOT FOR DISTIBUTORS.

I don't know how much simpler I can make it and any further posts by me was to refute the person who said " HUH............".

I thought it would have been closer to a million also.This was the first year that if you ordered an Uncirculated A.S.E. from the U.S. Mint that you automatically received a (W) while in 2006 you had to request it.

This is where the confusion comes from! There was no "requesting" a W mintmark in 2006. If you as a collector orders an uncirculated ASE from the mint in 2006 (whether in the 3-coin anniversary set, the 2-coin gold set or individually) it had a W mintmark, the only way to get one without the mintmark in 2006 was just like this year, you needed to be a distributor and order them in minimum quantities. That is where all this debate comes from, your statement above is incorrect, there was no requesting of W-mintmarks in 2006, if you were not a distributor and ordered it, you got the W, no other options were available.

Ok, here goes my attempt at clarity:

Prior to 2006 there were two types of eagles (silver,gold and plat) : Proof and Unc. Proofs are sold directly by the US Mint to anyone who wants one. The Uncs were sold only to US Mint blessed ditributors. These bear no mintmark.

In 2006 the US Mint introduced the 'burnished planchet' Uncs. These are available from the Mint to anyone who wants one. They also sell the regular Uncs, but only to the aformentioned distributors. These have no mint mark. They also sell the Proofs.

The 2006 burnished planchet 'W' mint mark silver eagle in question was included in the 2006 silver eagle anniversary set with a mintage of 250,000. US mint sales of this coin individually totaled 220,000 or so for a total mintage of approx 470,000.

So, for the silver eagle collector, since 2006, you can buy 2 of the 3 types directly from the mint (proof and W Unc). The third (no mint mark Unc), you need to buy from a distributor. You cannot buy these directly from the mint.

You are correct. in all respects. I was only talking about the Silver Eagle and I was only talking about the 2006W and the 2007 W.

The only reason I responded was because of the poster who contradicted me and said "Huh the only ones that coold get the 2006 W were the Distributors.'.

This is not true as the 2006 W was made for the collector and the the only way you could get it was to order it in the 20th Anniversary or individually.

The 2007W id the first year that the Public can put in a regular order for an UNC A.S.E and get the W.

Reread my post, you are misquoting me. I said (and you will see I have NOT edited the original post.)

The ONLY Unc silver eagles you could order directly from the mint last year was the 2006 W. (Unless of course your one of the major distributors.)

look at what I said. If you ordered a MS silver eagle DIRECTLY from the mint it HAD to be the 2006 W. (In either the three piece set or the individual piece that the mint sold. It was not possible for the general collector to order a silver eagle from the mint that did NOT have the W mintmark except for the reverse proof that only came in the three piece set.) Unless you were one of the major distributors. The major distibutors got the 2006 with no mintmark. At no point did I ever say that only the distributors could get the 2006 W.

The 2007W id the first year that the Public can put in a regular order for an UNC A.S.E and get the W.

What makes an order for the 2007 W which can't be purchased at or just above bullion but only as a collectors piece, any different from the 2006 W individual coin that coin not be purchased at or just above bullion but only as a collectors piece?

Man it sounds like there has been alot of confusion going on here.

2006W Unc. Eagles, purchaseable from the mint via/direct order were the anniversary sets and the 2006W Unc.Single SAE. Proofs came out regardless if direct or subscription. The Unc. eagles are now available thru subscription and they will be with the "W" mintmark only. All non-mintmark eagles are purchased from dealers/distributors.

Chabsentia,

You are confused and erroroneous. People are trying to help you understand this.

There is NO difference in the single 2006W that was sold or the 2007W that was sold (aside from the year).

Both were marketed towards the collectors. Only the 2006W was in a 20th Annv set, but that isn't a real difference as, once removed from that set, then you can't tell it apart from one bought singly.

Many people on this board have been collecting, and buying from the mint, for a long time.

Your statements about the 2006W and 2007W are laced with incorrectness.

In the most simple of terms, they are the SAME thing.

You don't need to differentiate the 2006W by the number in sets vs individually. The mint didn't. They made 480,000ish and sold them. Just like 1884CC morgans. There is a pop report on those and we don't consider that separate from those later placed in GSA holders.

I know it is hard to accept "you are wrong", especially if you don't understand where you are wrong, but people have been trying to tell you where you are wrong and you choose to ignore it.

I won't beat my head on a rock to further try to help you understand. You either accept it or you continue arguing the point and making yourself look "uninformed & stubborn" to folks.

I know what I received.The 2006W was marketed for the Collector. I knwo that when I ordered my 2007 A.S.E from the Mint that I received a 2007W. I had to double check the Mint Mark. I also had a notice withit that said the Mint was shipping out in all further A.S.E. that were ordered by the General Public with the W Mintmark..

Now I had taken out a Subscription for both the Uncirculated A.S.E and the Proof when they were offered.I also had earlier subscriptions for the regular Proof and Mint set as well as the State Quarters etc.

I have a complete collection of A.S.E in both Proof and Mint with many of them MS70 and PR70.

I think I know a little about collecting them and I know what I received.Now I don't know the reason for the note that people receiving a UNC Silver eagle from the mint would be receiving it with a W Mint Mark from such and such a date.

I don't remember the exact date I took the particular subscription out for the UNC A.S.E. I can tell you this. If you go to the U.S.Mint site and look under Subscriptions and you will see one for the UNC A.S.E. I received it later in this year.

I sign up for a subscription as soon as one becomes available in the area in which I am interested.. Why don't you go to the Mint site and check?

Now it could be possible especailly since they sent a notice that the W min tmark would be sent out after such and such a date that the Mint instituted this policy later in the year.

I don't know what is happening for 2008. I will repeat it again. 2006 was the year that it was minted for Collectors and 2007 is the first year that the 2007 W was sent out to the General Public.

Go to the U.S.Mint site and check for subscriptions. Meanwhile when I get a chance at my desktop I will give you the Subcscription designation number and you can explain it to me.

My last reply to you on this as, if you still want to think you are right and EVERYONE ELSE is wrong, you will, no matter what.

The US Mint makes the SAE bullion coins (no mintmark), and has for over 20 years. YOU canNOT buy them from the USMint. Only certain LARGE dealers can. That info is on the USMint's site if you care to go find it.

In 2006, the USMint made a burnished SAE with the "W" mintmark. It was available to COLLECTORS AND the general public. What's so hard to understand about that?

While I can't remember if there was a subscription for it (it was a "surprise" release, later in the year....so it wasn't like they announced it a year earlier), it wasn't special other than "1st year offered/part of the 20th Annv set as well/has the W mintmark on it/burnished".

It was $19.95 each.

In 2007, they did the same thing in releasing it to the SAME people (collectors/general public). Not part of a set, same burnishing, same W mintmark, etc etc etc.

I really don't get why you are stuck on believing the 2006-W was "collectors only" and more special while the 2007-W is the first time for the general public????

THEY ARE, for all intents and purposes, THE SAME THING (different year and different mintage). They were offered the same way ($2 more for the 2007-W) and TO THE SAME PEOPLE (ie...go to the USMint site and buy).

You seem stuck on "when I received my 2007 ASE from the mint, I had to check for the mintmark and there was a "W"".

You WILL NOT get a non-proof (unc) SAE from the mint that isn't "W" and "special". They sell those as pure bullion to (I believe the number to be) 6 major dealers who then farm them down. They come in green monster boxes and are in plastic tubes of 20ea inside each monster box....25 tubes per box).

The 2006-W and 2007-W both come individually in little pouches in little boxes.

The Uncirculated ASE subscriptions just started for the 2007W Eagle. There was not a subscription plan for the 2006W because it was the first issue of this type SAE. Now all subscriptions for the Uncir. SAE will be for the Year offered with the "W" mintmark.

This is what I said in my original post .I said that the 2006W was for collectors and that the 2007W was the first year that you could get the W as a regular order from the U.S. Mint.

Then I get the nonsense that

1. Only Distributors could order the 2006W

2.Only Distributors could order the 2007W

The one I really liked was the one that told me if "I got a 2006 W from the U.S. Mint that I was the only one and that I had a rare coin as only dealers could get them".How this is a rare coin I have no idea.How would it differ from any other 2006 W.

The last one told me how he was trying to clear up my error and that I did not know what I was talking about as people on here were real collectors and knew what they were talking about.

This is a very simple matter. I said I had a subscription and received the 2007 UNC. A.S.E with a notice from the U.S.Mint that all 2007 shipped would have the W Mintmark. I have repeated this several times and certain "collectors" have dosgreed when a visit to the U.S.Mint Site or phone call would have proven them wrong.

You are correct.

Poster: CHABSENTIA #2031996

This was the first year that if you ordered an Uncirculated A.S.E. from the U.S. Mint that you automatically received a (W) while in 2006 you had to request it.

Maybe this will be an effort in futility, but I'll give it a try.

You're wrong, CHAB! In 2006, the Mint originally planned to sell the Uncirculated American Eagle only in the 2-coin and 3-coin Anniversary Sets. Later in the year, they changed their mind and added the option to purchase the Uncirculated American Eagle by itself. That is why NGC will not give one the 20th Anniversary label if the shipping box had been previously opened because they could be purchased separately. Tell me then, what other Uncirculated American Eagle could you REQUEST from the Mint? Look at the photo I've attached below. Note that it is imprinted with the words Inaugural Issue

Poster: Conder101 (replying to CHABSENTIA) #2032051

Huh? The ONLY Unc silver eagles you could order directly from the mint last year was the 2006 W.

Poster: CHABSENTIA (replying to Conder101) #2032608

To say that the 2006W could not be purchased last year is simply false.

Maybe you should go back to your eye doctor for another examination, CHAB. Conder101 never said that.

Same post by CHABSENTIA continued.

The 2006 W was not sent out to the average collector last year.

To quote Colonel Potter, M.A.S.H. 4077, "Horsehockey!" So, you're telling me that the Mint only sold them to above average collectors. Just how did they determine that? Did they run a financial check on everyone who ordered them by phone, mail and internet?

Poster: jtryka #2032685

.....the 2006 plain were only sold to mint distributors.

Poster: CHABSENTIA (replying to jtryka) #2033630

The previous statement in which it was stated that the only way to get it was to be a dealer/distributor was erroneous. These people send coins in bulk to be graded. I beleive the minimum is usually 500 coins for what ever reason. Since we are talking about Coins and not sets and they are both about 200,000 then we divide 200,000 by 500 and we get 400. That alone should be a clue that there were only 400 or fewer distributors that could obtain the 2006W in the entire U.S.

First of all, jtryka didn't say "dealer/distributor", he said "distributor", and his statement isn't erroneous. You need to take a course in reading comprehension. He said that only distributors could obtain the 2006 "plain". "PLAIN" as in no mintmark. He is referring to the Uncirculated American Eagle that is sold in the "Green Monster" box of 500. For your information, to be eligible to purchase these boxes of silver bullion, a distributor must be able to sell 1,000,000 ounces per year. I don't want you to misunderstand me, too. That's ONE MILLION OUNCES OF BULLION EVERY YEAR.

Poster: jtryka #2033845

-All the MS ASEs sold by the mint to collectors in 2006 and 2007 bear the W mintmark, if you received one without a mintmark, that is an error which could be valuable.

Poster: CHABSENTIA (replying to jtryka) #2034241

I guess people see what they want to see. Nowhere in my messages did I say that I received a coin without a Mintmark.

Okay, so jtryka could have used a little more care in his selection of words, but the operative word in his statement is "IF" which infers a supposition. Perhaps it would have been better for you to understand if he had said, "If you or anyone else had ever received, from the Mint, a 2006 or 2007 American Eagle without a mintmark, it would be an error which could be valuable."

Same post by CHABSENTIA

The other poster gave a quote of my article and said "Huh and that the only Distributors/Dealers could purchase the 2006 W after I had already stated that

Are you sure you don't need glasses? Conder 101 was merely stating that only authorized distributors can get the Uncirculated American Eagle that bears no mintmark. Everyone else gets the Uncirculated American Eagle with the West Point (W) mintmark.

Same post by CHABSENTIA

2007 is the first year that the US. Mint sent out an Uncirculated MS ASE with a W on it.

So, I guess the ones in my photo below are counterfeit, huh?

You know, I could go on and on citing your repeated misstatements and inaccuracies. I printed out all 10 pages of this practically worthless thread, but it is 3:30 am and I have to get a couple hours of sleep. So, I shall end this post with a photo of the coins that "weren't sent to the average collector" (your words); these are the coins that are "specifically for the collector" (your words again); I'll bet there were a lot of dealers (no, I didn't say distributors) who were really unhappy that they couldn't buy these because they weren't collectors; and yes, I'm just an average collector. How in the heck did I get them?

Chris

48421-_MG_2002.JPG.9cb66479d92370e695f43e16be312d5f.JPG

Thanks Chris. For some reason this person is not understanding posts or something.

You know, Bobby, there is another word that ends in the letters "ENTIA", but alas, we do live in a DEMocratic society where everyone has the right to say what is on their mind reargdless if it is right or wrong.

Chris

I don't know how else I can say it.My original post stated that 2007 was the first year that you the General Public. General Public means non-Distributor could get a Subscription for the UNC A.S.E. This has been verified by another poster and can be verified by the Mint.

Bringing the Distributor has no value in the discussion.I am aware that Disributors get them in certain quanties and have to sell so may ounces.

I only made two statements. One was that 2007 was the first year that the General Public could get a Subscription and that when I received my Coin there was a slip of paper inside from the Mint that the coin was being shipped with the W Mintmark.I don't know why the Mint chose to include this slip of paper. I did check to make sure this was the case.

If I had been sent a coin that was only supposed to be sent to a distributor which was not the case then so what.Unless the coin was actually an error coin such as a double mint mark etc then so what. Otherwise I am going to get a coin either with or without the Mintmark.

Then in a normal world with no mint errors you are going to have either a 2007 or 2007W. There might have been an error in sending me the coin but there is no error in the coin which would give it more value as was suggested that " I would have a valuable coin"Amazing that there was no comment on this statement.

Instead there is all these superflous comments about Distributors and coins having an increased value and different interpretations as tho what others meant to say.

Again my original statements were that:

1.. 2007 was the first year that the average person could get a subscription to the 2007 A,S,E and that the Mint had enclosed a notice stating...........There are two kinds of Buyers . Distributors and the General Pubic. My use of the Average buyer would be the General Public.People seem to want to play Semantics in order to try and out their spin on it.By thier own defintion of buying Monster lots and selling a certain quantity then you can hardly consider these an average purchase as the Majority of people do not buy in these quantities.This means that the Majority of people who are the General Public are the "average buyers"If it makes some feel better than use the term General Public.

2. Also we have the Term Collector/s.While some Dealers/Distributors can also be collectors they are for the most part sellers so again when one is talking about Collectors then the term can be interchangeable with the General Public.

Back to my Original Statements, I said that I purchased the 20TH Anniversary set in 2006.I specifically mentioned this because I did not purchase an individual coin.I purchased the set .So my referring to a mintage of 200,000 was to the set and the set alone because this was the only thing I mentioned.Whether or not Condor did not use the proper Semantics when referring to Distributors or was erraneous is superflous as there was no need to mention the Distributor because the 2006 was specifically for the collector or in this case the General Public or the average collector whichever term you want to use.Many people including the U.S.Mint use the term Collector and General Public interchangeably.

The Statement that I would have a valuable coin if the Mint had sent me such and such is also an erroneous statement. There are only two possibilties Either it has a Mintmark or it doesn't. The fact that the Mint might have sent a coin in error does not itself make it a valuable coin.

So we are back to my original statements that I purchased a 20th Anniversary set in 2006 which contained the Reverse Proof as well as the 2006 W and it had a mIntage of some 200,000.The other statement was that 2007 was the first year that the General Public could purchase a subscription for it.You couldn't purchase a subscription for the 20th Anniversary set and since the Mint had not decided to mint the 2007 W at the time then there was no way you could purchase a Subscription for the UNC A.S.E

So here we are with my other statement that 2007 was the first year that the General Public could purcase a Subscription. I don't know why the Mint sent a notice that henceforth any ordered by the General Public would have a W Mintmark.Perhaps the Mint did it to acknowledge the change in Policy or to inform etc. I don't know the reason. It happened. All the statements I made were factual .

There was no mention made by me as to Distibutors or SAE or coins being more valuable etc.There is no attempt to be hardheaded etc.I made statements that are factual as they were made .I understand the purchase in Green Monster lots and marketing to the Public etc. My statements only referred to the 2006 W and 2007W by themselves and as a certain entity.Anything else was adopted by other posters.

So lets leave it.I know what I have and I know the History.

The year isn't over yet and if you ask the U.S. Mint then they will tell you that production isn't complete and won't comment on production.

Still I am surprised that it isn't closer to 1 million. I thought that 250.000 2006 W had been minted so over 500,000 would be double.

I've been unable to tear my eyes away from this train-wreck of a thread for some morbid reason. It's been painful and I have been telling myself to quite reading, but I keep reading anyway.

CHABSENTIA, I have quoted your origianal post that made Conder raise the question, exactly as you posted it. While it may be true that 2007 was the first year that a SUBSCRIPTION was available for these "W" ASEs, nowhere in your post did the word "subscription" appear.

You have been misquoting and twisting the words of everyone who has replied to you and have now even started misquoting yourself.

I will be anxiously awaiting to find out how I will be misquoted next.