• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New aquisition: very clean 1996 ASE

9 posts in this topic

Nice ASE! I have a roll, and had to replace the top one in the roll due to spotting, so it can be a challenge to find a nice one.

I can imagine.I have two 1996 A.S.E. graded by NGC in MS69. The one on Coin Vault would have to be MS69 as one in MS70 would be about $1000.00

I have watched this shows mostly during advertising on other channels I am watching and they are scams . I see them stating that the 1996 usually goes for $500.00 but thye will let you have it for $299.00. I have never seen a 1996 or any MS69 Silver Eagle go for that much. Last I checked you could get a 1996 MS69 from a dealer graded by NGC for $169.00. People are winning them on Ebay for about $125.00.

They are selling the 2007W MS69 FOR $149.99 -$199.00 and you can get on on EBAY for about $75.00 in MS70.

I'm just glad I bought mine in 1996, I think I paid maybe $120 for the whole roll!

Good deal there Jeff. If ya ever break the roll, I may have to try to get one from ya to fill the hole in my Dansco! (thumbs u

I'm just glad I bought mine in 1996, I think I paid maybe $120 for the whole roll!

Good deal there Jeff. If ya ever break the roll, I may have to try to get one from ya to fill the hole in my Dansco! (thumbs u

If I ever break the roll it'll be to pay for the hernia from lifting that darn safe deposit box!