• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Been around a while, not a lot of posting.

16 posts in this topic

I have been around a while over here, and hardly any posting. So I figure I better start introducing myself. My main focus is nice examples of key date coins, hard to get coins, etc...

Here is a picture of my newest addition. Not a key, but I like the coin, guess the grade anyone? Edited to say no cheating!

1964AHKennedy.jpg

i think 66. do i see a fingerprint behind the ear? :bump:

That's funny you should mention that halfpint, but I could swear I've seen those lines on many other kennedys in the same spot before. (shrug)

I will have to look when I get home to see if that is a fingerprint or not. Did not notice it with coin in hand. The coin is a PF67CAM.

Here is a NGC coin without the "fingerprint behind the ear". Anyone care to guess the grade on this one?

1964NGCPF68AHKennedy.jpg

NGC PF68 AH.. Its not a fingerprint

I'd say PR-68, cameo.

I'd like to find one those without milk spots. I've not had much luck at the shows. Years ago a friend of mine, which whom I have since lost touch, looked and looked for a Proof cameo 1964 Kennedy. He never found one.