• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If silver were to again reach $50 an ounce would you.....

18 posts in this topic

That would be good for me if everyone decided to turn in their low-grade Morgans for melt value. I'll just hold onto mine, and when there are very few left, what do you think they will then be worth?

Chris

That would be good for me if everyone decided to turn in their low-grade Morgans for melt value. I'll just hold onto mine, and when there are very few left, what do you think they will then be worth?

Chris

There ya go Chris. Good thinking. (thumbs u

And my wife's teapots also... lol seriously though, I'd pitch the bullion, 40% coins and the large amount of Washington and rosies I have unwittingly accumulated (shrug) my collector coins are going to be buried with me if I can swing it ---maybe someday they'll do a special on me on the History channel, " The Opening of the Tomb of Jackson"

And my wife's teapots also... lol seriously though, I'd pitch the bullion, 40% coins and the large amount of Washington and rosies I have unwittingly accumulated (shrug) my collector coins are going to be buried with me if I can swing it ---maybe someday they'll do a special on me on the History channel, " The Opening of the Tomb of Jackson"

:signfunny:

Seriously, that's what I want to do! Though I do have a very few junk silver pieces that are duplicates for my series, and I have an extra 1996 proof and MS silver bullion that I'd sell.