• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REY!!!

26 posts in this topic

Thank you Pat, well with it being the Big 50 at least I can say that I have contributed at least a half of century of something to this world. lol Even if is just my presence.

Rey

Thank you Pat, well with it being the Big 50 at least I can say that I have contributed at least a half of century of something to this world. lol Even if is just my presence.

Rey

50 :o !!

God Bless you Brother.. Heres to 50 more (thumbs u

:gossip: I turn 50 in April :banana:

Happy Birthday to you Rey. If you can blow out all of the candles before the smoke alarm goes off you have plenty of years remaining.lol Keep on keepin on :)

Thanks to everyone for all of the nice, thoughtful and great Happy Birthday Wishes. It made my "Half Century" celebration a much nicer one. Lots of smiles and really thanks to everyone on these forums and in this Society. A wonderful group of people, one and all.

It is a pleasure to be a member here.

Rey

Happy Birthday Rey

Age is nothing more than a Positive Mental Attitude!

I'll be "51" late in NOVEMBER ... So "50" ain't that bad at all!

Shot .. I got 6 grandkids & 7 lil Small Breed dogs - I don't have time to get old! - much less time to get a hair cut ... that's why I have a ponytail!

Life is what you make it to be.

It's your life!

It's your choice!

Thoughts become things - So choose the good ones!

Happy Birthday Rey ...

PMG58EPQ ... harleyphatboy@yahoo.com . .. Sat 11/03/2007 ... 10:45AM