• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To heck with the 1885-O $1 . . . I want to know what Mark paid for THIS

20 posts in this topic

I got an Email from Mark concerning his Partnership with Pinacle On Buying the complete set - It is an awesome collection and by now we should expect Mark to be "IN" or is it "BUY" into a fine collection like this

I say again BRAVO ..

Outstanding set of commemoratives. How long did it take for your heart to slow down after first gazing on them?

Outstanding set of commemoratives. How long did it take for your heart to slow down after first gazing on them?
Thanks, but I'm a coin dealer, so I have no heart. :o

But, If I did have one, my heart would still be racing. ;)

Thanks, but I'm a coin dealer, so I have no heart. :o

But, If I did have one, my heart would still be racing. ;)

hehhe :signfunny:

collection of commemoratives that he purchased with Pinnacle. Amazing.

I keep going back to look at these..............my pulse rate quickens...........I feel light-headed.............my heart pounds so hard that my shirt quivers...........I think the only cure would be if Mark sold me some of his l ones.

Chris