• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Seller Account Manager

4 posts in this topic

I just got a call from eBay saying I now have a "Top Seller Account Manager" assigned to me and here is the follow-up email. Anyone know anything about this?

I'm not exactly sure how this differs from the Power Seller account manager who I had assigned to me a long time ago.

Thank you for the time you spent with me on the telephone today. As promised, here is more details about the TSAM program and my role as your account manager.

Congratulations! eBay acknowledges your standing as a growing top-seller and valued member of our community! Because of this, you have been assigned an individual Top Seller Account Manager (TSAM) to work with in the partnership and support of your eBay business.

Your Account Manager's role is two-fold:

1. Serve as a direct-contact for all your eBay customer support

* billing

* trust and safety

* general support

2. Assist as a resource to grow and develop your eBay business

* offer recommendations to optimize your store and listings

* provide information as to the latest e-commerce and business strategy

* assist in planning and preparation to meet your business goals

Please feel free to contact me with any of your questions or support needs.

Thank you for being a valuable member of the eBay community. Have a wonderful time shopping and selling on eBay!

Greg,

It's a good thing. I got the same message and even a detailed voice mail with my account manager's info and direct line.

I had to call him once about a potential issue and was quickly connected. He solved the problem and even answered a couple of unrelated questions I've had lingering.

It appears eBay is on its way to providing wonderful service to sellers, as it should be. As it really always should have been.

On a side note... just returned from Long Beach and was told you aren't going until Saturday? What's up with that?