• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suspended vs. on hold

11 posts in this topic

I accidently hit "place order" twice. so the last order says "suspended, and there is no cancel box. the first order I rec'd confirmation and it says "on hold" with ship date of 9/24. I am guessing all orders say "on hold" under status, correct?

I have an order that shows as suspended also. Not sure why as it was the first order I placed. The coins show as backordered for this order. I'm going to call the Mint and see what is up.

My order is on hold:

2007 SILVER PROOF SET 2 $44.95 $89.90 In stock and reserved

2007 14-COIN PROOF SET 2 $26.95 $53.90 In stock and reserved

2007 FIRST SPOUSE GLD PRF (TJ) 1 $429.95 $429.95 1 unit backordered. Expected to ship on 09/24/2007.

2007 FIRST SPOUSE GLD UNC (TJ) 1 $410.95 $410.95 1 unit backordered. Expected to ship on 09/24/2007.

The Mint is now saying that my "suspended" order was not a real order. Some moronic peon at customer service told me that I couldn't possibly have placed that order since the order number didn't exist. A quick "What's you fax number so I can fax you the confirmation with that order number" seemed to throw her off. She had no answer why my order went from Hold status to Suspended to Never Placed. He best answer was that the system didn't take the order, but she couldn't tell me why it shows on the Mint's web site.

lol This is almost as good as dinner theater...You have to beg them to take your money lol

Kind of true. It drives me nuts the way you cannot order more than 100 of an item over the web site. You have to call them. :pullhair:

And hopefully the Mint will be able to release the 2007 Mint Sets sometime before 2008. Currently it is listed as "Fall" after the September 25th release of the going-to-be-so-popular Wyoming Official First Day Coin Cover :P